Chapter 19

Mink

Walking into our trap i noticed some new faces but passed it off walking forward because i know marco picked them out and i knew he  wasnt on no sneaky shit. While checking my surroundings i noticed out the corner of my eye a bitch named lashonda sneaking crack up her pussy. I was already in a bad mood now this shit --welp time for business.

"Tisha" i yelled out to a bisexual chick who was cooking up some white girl. She turned around and raised an eyebrow ...i guess waiting for me to say what i wanted but i wasnt saying shit until she addressed me like i was one of her bosses.

She huffed before opening her mouth "yes sir" she said with an attitude. I wasn't in the mood for her shit but decided against shooting her in her left tiddy for Today.

I nodded towards lashonda and told her "Go check her pussy for me" she nodded with a smirk walking towards a lashonda who carried on breaking and bagging up like she didnt just steal any product.

She whispered in lashondas ear as lashonda turned around walked over to an empty table looking scared as she popped open her legs removing her panties. I raised my eyebrow when tisha smirked at me tracing her fingers around shondas clit before she put her fist in and pulled out the bag of crack dropping it on the table and sashaying away.

I looked at the crack lashonda looked at the crack i looked at her she looked at me my eyes traveled to my gun hers did too but widened ...i don't shoot females but i know what i do to bitches that steal from the supply.

"Wanda, Sherry ,Latifa , Tyrney ,Janice" they came from cleaning their knifes and weapon as they lined up front and center and lashonda started crying... she knew what was about to happen to her skinny ass.

"No mink please---ahhhh oh my god pleasee stop " i signaled for them to get started as the rest of the workers in the trap watched some eyes wide as she got her ass beat.

while watching i got a call from marko telling me he got a call from the hospital saying that antonio went crazy and they had to sedate him for an hour but he was up and asking about us as well as tanya and i cursed myself.

For the days that he woke up i have been avoiding telling him about tanya but today is the day where i have to butttt i dont want to die.

I quickly drove to the hospital as the women in there checked me out ... i didnt have time to talk to  receptionists so i went straight to tones room.

I watched him talk to marko for a few minutes indistinctly before his cold eyes shifted to mine.

"What happened when i got stabbed" he sat up as he already knew the answer but wanted to hear it come from my mouth.

"Tha nigga google Took tanya and teyana" his eyes filled with rage as he started snatching chords left and right like he did when we got the call.

Marko tried to stop him and nurses came in telling him to stop before he ripped his stitches but i knew tone didnt give a fuck. I was baffled when tone pulled out a gun pointing it around the room telling us not to move a muscle or he was gonna shoot and the nurses started crying like a little punk.

"Now get the fuck outta my way bitch and dont try no sneaky shit cause ill blow this bitch up yo ...marko and mink lets go get my babymama" he turned towards the door with us in tow as we took off towards an emergency exit trying not to get caught by any security guards.

He walked with a slight limp to my jeep wrangler and got in the drivers seat retreiving my keys asking for his phone which i gave to him as he started making hella phone calls and i knew that he wasnt in the mood today at all.

I just wanted to get home and see ashley to comfort her but most of all i wanted to find tanya and murder that nigga named after a browser site ...GOOGLE.

Tanya

"Shoota stop fucking touching me" he laughed as he plucked my head and walked away leaving me in peace to eat my ramen noodles i added butter and different seasonings and hot sauce to.

I knew that tone would flip if he saw me eating this. He hated for me to eat any thing other than anything healthy...he said that it would prevent the baby from coming out with any defects and i listened. I missed him and i had to get out of here along with teyana.

Teyana gets the worst punishment being here ...She gets beaten and almost raped about 3 times a week. I tried to help once when she was getting beaten by shoota but he threatened to kill my baby and kill tone in the hospital. I knew him killing tone in the hospital by the way his men are but he just  got   caught slipping that day. But as for him killing milan is a different story because i know that it is possible and i dont want to take that risk of my daughter leaving me forever.

"Bitch i told you to clean my room" i heard commotion but just went in my room . I had tidied up a little bit but stopped once i heard a buzzing noise coming from the dirty laundry basket. Like the nosy person i was i held my putruding  stomach and crept towards it  turning my head to the side as i listened closely.

RING TONE: I KNOW HOW TA MAKE A GIRL GO CRAZY WHEN YOU TREAT HA LIKE YOUR NUMB-

I grinned ....my phone i looked inside of my pants pocket and retreived the iphone unlocking it seeing a missed facetime from tone and before i could call him back he was calling me again.

I answered it turning own the volume and locking my door so shoota wouldn't buss in and find me. I waited for it to become clear before i saw him driving as he started rambling. I wiped my eyes as the tears filled my eyes and milan started kicking.

He asked me multiple questions and i answered them as quietly as possible "Where the hell are you " "i dont know" "did he touch you or tried to put his hands on you" "he tried to squeeze my stomach when he was drunk one day but thats it" "yo let me speak to my baby" i pulled my shirt up and showed my 6 months and a half belly with the dark line down the middle and my belly button poking out when he began to speak to her.

He spoke to her and i felt her kick me and when he was done he asked to see my face and when i did hi words were like music to my ears.

"IM COMING TO GET YOU JANELL AND ALL THEM NIGGAS GONE ROT BELIEVE ME"