Chapter 5

TANYA

Today was my appointment and Tone was out of town so I came with Ashley who was going on and on about her new boyfriend I know that's not gone last a week. I was already moody as hell. ''Ashley aight na' get hit in this damn doctors office '' I said popping her arm and she pouted rubbing her arm glaring at me ''you gone be a mean mamma the fuck you do that for'' I teared up and busted out crying making Ashley frowned ''Ashley I'm a bad parent and my baby isn't even born yet , I'm so mean a-ashhh'' she pulled me into a hug muttering ''hormones'' I just sobbed but things took a turn for the worse when a girl who was pretty and had Orange and black box braids came up to us popping her gum loudly rubbing her titties.

"Umm can u shut the fuck up cause you being mad aggie'' I frowned standing up making ash stand up too.

"who the f- Tanya Keys" I looked at the doctor smiling sweetly at her brushing past the girl who caught an attitude I should've snuffed her .

.............................................................................................................................................................

Me Ashley and Tone were in here with the doctor waiting on her to come back... 10 minutes she said but I was still pissed about earlier I know I had a mug on my face and Ashley ugly ass decided to show Tone my mood shoving the phone all in my face and I heard him groan. "What the hell wrong with her now" I wanted to say none of your damn business so bad, but just kept my mouth shut while my bestfriend spilled all the damn details to my hot headed ass baby father.

"She almost snuffed her bald headed ass until the doctor came" and he told her to give me the phone. I smiled sweetly in the camera at him but he held a stern look on his face cause I usually dont get into fights or attitudes but I have before.

"Tanya you better not be fighting or arguing putting my god damn seed in danger " who tha hell "who you talking to first of all Tone this is my baby I'm carrying it and you ain't here anyway" next he said something he would regret for the rest of his trip in Atlanta.

TONE

"Damn man I shouldn't have got yo lil childish ass pregnant or I wouldn't even be gong through this shit" and she froze and before I could take back what I said she went off and it was the first time she blew up at me ''Well maybe my lil childish ass and my baby could get the fuck up outta yo life since you dont wanna go through this shit, and I'm fucking tired of you complaining like I asked you to cum in me but you won't have to worry, no you can't have none of yo shit back and good luck playing finding nemo to see what the gender of my baby is ...BITCHHH" she hung up the phone and I instantly tried to call her back to apologize but each one went to voice mail. I put my head in my hands and i deeply inhaled .. I fucked up.

TANYA

I hung up the phone and wiped my face as the giddy doctor walked in.

"Okay mommy are we ready to find out the gender" I nodded and replied with a yes even though I was pissed at Tone.

She put the gel on my stomach and I almost fell off the table trying to get away from the coldness. She chuckled then put the wand on my stomach and moved it before she told me I was having a daughter and I nearly broke down crying hearing her heartbeat and that I was 18 weeks along since you could barely see my bump I didn't look pregnant and she told me it was normal and she prescribed me prenatals and gave me my ultrasound pictures and went on her merry little way.

Ashley was a little to excited seeing as she insisted on being my childs god mother and I already told her she was and she nearly broke my damn eardrum. "Lets go spoil god mommies princess girl " she said grabbing my arm and as we walked out passed the lobby I peeked my head in looking for that girl cause I'll gladly knock her ugly ass out.

"Girl bring your ass you wastin time when I should be spending money on our child" she grabbed my arm pulling on my arm , dammit she saw me. I ain't worry bout that girl , she need to be worried bout them five kids she got calling her mama and her baby daddies. You could tell cause all them children looked different in skin tones eyes and hair texture with her just thinking about it.

When we got in the car I checked my phone and sighed:

15 missed calls from : MyChildsFatha🙄😡
I'll call him back later cause he pissed me off ...bad.

...................................................................................

TONE

I sighed as I smoked this blunt while in this meeting with A nigga named Google.

"Like I was saying I have connects with the Jamaicans and the Haitians already so what do you have to offer ..whatever the fuck yo name is Google" he stuttered over his words and I put him out I have no time to be playing with hear people and they ain't got shit to boost my business.

I just wanna be there for my kid and make sure she strai- "RING RING" I looked at the call sighing cause it was Keisha ..I declined it and she called me back I answered

Tone- Fuck ya want guh'

Keisha- Baby come outside so I can do you a favor I need you I'm knocking on the door right now.

Tone-Keisha get the fuck out of my drive way before I hurt you

Keisha-but baby I been missing you and I'm not burning no more either

Tone- Aw hell naw *gets interrupted by Keisha's convo with someone else on the phone*

Keisha- Bitch what are you doing here in my mans house, tone who is this bitch in your house in your clothes are ya cheating on me

TANYA

We had made it to the house and the door rung as somebody repeatedly hit on it and me assuming it was that hot headed ass Tone I sent Ashley to go get it but my eyebrows furrowed when I heard someone shrieking

''Bitch what are you doing here in my mans house, tone who is this bitch in your house in your clothes are ya cheating on me'' I got up from the bed hearing that cause I let Ash borrow one of my oversized  shirts since she didn't bring any clothes being shes gonna spend the rest of the week with me while Tone is gone in this big ass house.

"Who you callin a bitch , bitch" I saw the girl from the doctor and immediately grew angry , I mean I couldn't fight but my bestfriend sure would and all I had to do was say the 4 words.

"Tone you fucking these bitches while I got yo kids at home you playing house'' she yelled into the phone and I chuckled while thinking this is Tones hoe huh, as I snatched her phone while  hearing Tone scream , she reached for it I held the phone by my mouth and said the 4 words cause everybody gone learn I'm not to be fucked with me or my bestfriend.

"Beat that bitch Ashley" I said into the phone letting it drop to the ground watching it smash against the concrete as I watched my bestfriend bash that bitch head.

"They gone learn to stop play with my feelings especially your daddy I swea we gone be aight Milan" I said to my stomach as I watched Ash drag her against the pave ment I could just imagine Tone speeding over here and I was gone be waiting .

I looked to the sky hearing the girl scream , I was surprised the guards around the house was recording and smirking while watching the fight.

''LET THE FUCKING GAMES BEGIN THEN"

VOTE

COMMENT

How was the chapter girl?

Damn why did tone fuck up like that?

Any concerns about my book?  and I will be in the process of writing my new Egyptian book between keke palmer and august alsina/