Chapter 16 (part 2)

Recap:I started hyperventilating when it started licking my exposed foot and tone called the dog to him when he noticed but it was too late cause i done already passed on slowly going down against the wall.

"Shittt" i heard someone yell.

Tone

When i saw her sliding down that wall breathing heavily i knew something was wrong foreal and i damn near passed out myself. I called roscoe over to my side and told him to sit so i could go and get tanya as i cradled her taking her to the doctors clinic we have installed in this bitch.

I started running with mink and ashley behind me and i was breathing heavily. I found the doctor and i set her down on the little table and watched as he checked her real closely cause all thats mine.

Ashley hit me on my arm"you play too fucking much and i told you she dont fuckin like dogs either" i looked down cause i know i fucked up and we heard groaning as the doctor left telling us she was fine.

"My fucking head hurts" i looked up at her then pulled her into a bonecrushing hug.

"Uh uh get the fuck up off me cause when i get out im moving away
from your crazy ass and I hope you kilt that fucking dog" I looked at her like she was crazy cause her ass aint going nowhere so I flicked her forehead.

"Tanya Shut yo ass up cause you know yo ass ain't going nowhere" and she mugged me ...see I told you she knew her Lil ass wasn't going nowhere.

"Nigga fuck you where's my babymoma" I scrunched my face up moving out of the way for Ashley who cheesed while rubbing Tanya's belly.
......................................................................................
"Tone Can I stop now" I laughed running besides tanya as she ran around the trail complaining and we just started 4 minutes ago.

" no now keep running girl we just started" she huffed but kept jogging holding her belly.

"Well tough tiddy cause my baby tired a-" I raised my hand motioning her to sit down and she grinned sitting down then screwed her face up looking beside me.
"This bitch is trying me yo she don't know where im from" I looked to my right and saw

Sorry for the last my wait I have a lot of tests I'm studying for and part 3 is coming tomorrow