Chapter 18

Tanya

"Lil Boy throw another damn grape at me i want you too " i rolled my eyes and rubbed my stomach irratationally as the nigga who was in the passenger seat whos name i learned was "Shoota" threw grapes and cheese at me.

"you so damn fine ... im just tryna treat you like the goddess you are even though we shot up your babydaddy" tears spilled down my eyes as i thought about him. Its been 3 days since we've been here and i'm ready to go home. 

After i threw the heater at Teyanas head shes been out like a light. I think shes in a coma but that's not important now.  I miss Antonio so much ---i just want to know if hes okay ---i hated seeing him like that sooo vulnerable. 

My time at this mansion i was brought to is okayyy but i miss cuddling with tone and cursing out mink and ashley. No one has treated me bad and i mostly spend time with shoota while he annoys the hell out of me or in my room. He's so fucking annoying.

"What you crying for??" i looked at him ...hes really stupid as hell then started crying again.

Shoota scrunched his face up at me and turned to lex "Antwon  why the hell is she crying---fix it ----give her some medicine or something---we cant have her fine ass crying now" i rolled my eyes and saw a shadow in the corner---wiping my face i stood up as lex and shoota went in the kitchen talking about guns.

Is That teyana ........trying to escape. She looked awkard as hell and her nose was slightly crooked as she creeped around the corner.

Her shirt was torn and there was scratch marks on her arms and a handprint on her neck....i felt bad for her --- but all i wanted was to see antonio and get the hell out of this damn house.

I looked towards her as i inched close to her pulling her into my chest letting her cry as she started to calm down.

"W-Where are we ...wheres my brother...he tried to rape me"she hiccuped and i soothingly rubbed her back and comforted her as she sobbed in my arms.

I looked her in the eyes pulling away checking my surroundings making sure that lex or shoota weren't around before i spoke "teyana we gotta fucking escape...tonight"

Mink

I stare at my bestfriend who looks uncomfortable in a deep slumber as the heart rate machine beeps a a steady pace. To my right ---ashley and to my left ---marko one of antonios good friends who joined the gang many years ago.

"How could this shit happen man" i ask myself in a whisper as a lone tear fell down my eye. I felt as if it was all my fault... i mean i was the one who told him to take a few weeks off of gang business so he could spend time with tanya.

Speaking of tanya and my little neice...oops forgot about that bitch teyana---i have men searching for them as we speak. I also know who exactly kidnapped them...that nigga google and once we find him and those pussy ass niggas he got working for him i was gonna peel his shit back for my nigga tone ,,,me and the whole crew on my dead mama i was.

"I want my bestfriend minkk" i heard ashley say as multiple tears cascaded down her face. Out of all these months ive known ashley ---ive never seen this girl cry for any fucking thing but ever since he incident shes been crying ever since as i comforted her.

I rubbed her back as marko shook his head muttering "Shit crazy mane"  walking out of the room... i knew all this was hard for him to see...hell i would too if my brother was in the hospital for being jumped and stabbed multiple time having to have surgery not even knowing i was his family.

"I know ley i know" lets just say ashley and i have grown alot closer over the months...alot.

Tone