Chapter 7

Tanya

I woke up nauseous muttering "shit" as removed Tones hand from my waist sprinting towards the toilet bowl successfully reaching it emptying my stomachs contents. I felt my hair being held back and instantly started crying. Who would of thought me right now hunched over this toilet , pregnant at 17 by Tone the kingpin.

I raised up flushing the toilet thanking Tone and went to brush my teeth and wash my face looking at my pudge in the mirror and lightly smiled. My baby is in here.

When I got through I took a 30 minute shower and got out putting on my VS set tone gave me picking my outfit for the day which was this :

*IMAGINE HER WITH A SMALL BABY BUMP*

I walked down to the kitchen smelling food seeing Tone cooking.
He had on this with his ugh :

I walked to the bar stool and sat down watching him flip the pankcakes hearing my stomach growl

I walked to the bar stool and sat down watching him flip the pankcakes hearing my stomach growl. "Bout time you came down to feed my daughter" he walked over to me raising my jacket pecking my bump I scrunched my face up cause who was he talking to. "boy be quiet" I said grabbing the plate only for him to snatch it from me. " who you talkin too" I continued eating until it was time to go cause I had no time for his attitude.

We got in the and were on our way to my school in a dry silence and our occasional calls. I got out of the car and saw my bestfriend gushing over me getting dropped off by Tone as well as everyone else that was outside with some cowering away in fear. Tone drove off telling me he would pick me up after school and we made our way in the school when the shit began.

"Thats the hoe that got pregnant by Tone"

"her mama sucked my dick last week"

" I thought she was a nice girl ...welp"

"Shit I'll fuck too if I was Tone"

" I knew that bitch was a hoe .. like mother like daughter goals"

My eyes teared up and I pushed through making my to the bathroom ignoring Ashley calls and cat whistling from the boys and smirks of girls and broke down in the bathroom locking myself in the nearest stall. As I sat there on the toilet hearing Ashley banging on the bathroom door I began to ask myself ..."who told them...how do they know i was pregnant...how did they know that tone was the baby father".  I then listned to Ashley who had Tone on the phone as he yelled at her orders that I couldnt hear properly ...until I heard this outside of my emotional breakdown.

"Tanya , calm down mamas , Mink is coming to get you to take you home but for right now I need for you to calm down for our princess you gotta keep your head up and stop worrying what other people say cause half of those girls out there baby fathers are gone, dead, or just bailed but I'm right here so calm down and wait for Mink and I'll come home later ok" i slowly opened the stall finally breathing right seeing my bestfriend with teary eyes pulling me into a hug hearing the beeping noise indicating us that Tone had hung up the phone.

We stayed in the hug for about 3 minutes when we heard knocking and I immediately knew it was Mink coming to get me.. Mink pulled me in for a short hug and led me and Ashley through the tsunami of people staring at me but when I got outside I froze at who decided to show his face after what he did....

"WELL LOOKIE HERE , I'VE HEARD SOMETHINGS ABOUT YOU SLUT BUT IM HERE TO TAKE YOU BACK WHERE YOU BELONG NOW BITCH"

Heres chapter 7.Thoughts on any thinngs with my story?

What do you think about tones peptalk?

Who would like to be a character in my book?? Dm me for iinterested people?

Who in the hell do you  think showed up at her school?

Next chapter on tuesday yall?