Chapter 34

Reese

On the drive there i bumped rover by the savages. It wasnt on no gay shitt but i was on some memphis shit right now.

Pulling up in a rover was what i was gonna do so why no play the damn song.

Driving to her destination i saw her walking down the sidewalk with milan and a babybag on her hip as she walked looking as if she was in pain. Her face was fucked up and tone was about to get fucked up.

He got her roaming the streets knowing he got some rivalry shit going on.

Pulling up beside her parking the range on the curb i got out of the car and came to her aid taking milan from her and setting her in the backseat on some covers i brought from my house and put the babybag on the floor in the back and then grabbed tanyas hand helping her in the passenger seat kissing her forehead putting her seatbelt on before closing her cardoor.

I was furious as shit. I waned this niggas location. Tanya could barely walk or move without being in pain he had beat her so bad but i know she aint go out like that.

"where he at?" i asked driving slowly to where she told me he was at.

Parking by the mailbox i got out of the car and turned around taking off my watch and setting it on my seat taking my shirt off and setting it there also.

Walking up to the front door i knocked respectfully and waited for someone to answer.

A girl answered the door and stared at my tattoos and my chest and i snapped my fingers in her face.

"I would like to speak to Antonio if hes available" i said rolling my pants up a the ankle so i wouldn't feel suffocated when i was beating ass.

"umm hes not available rig-" i cut her off

"look miss im not a disrespectful nigga but antonio has hurt someone i care about and i dont tolerate that putting your hands on women and shit and my friend can barely move so i want his ass in front of me pronto , see i come from Tennessee and my mama taught me if i see a women getting beat or if i found out to beat that nigga ass and ima stand by that so until he come outside all yall gone be driving them cheap ass cars on flats ... ill be waiting" i touched my chest with my fist and she closed the door as i pulled out my gun.

"Come outside nigga" i said shooting a raggedy ass hondas tire in the driveway.

I waited a minute then tried again.

"im waiting for your bitch ass, yo like t put your hands on women lets see yoou drive this junt home on flats" i shot the all 4 tires on his hellcat and he came outside holding his head.

He looked fucked up too.

"man go home reese this aint got shit to do with you" i scoffed and shot the ground where his foot was.

"whatchu mean this aint got shit to me nigga thats somebody i care about you green as hell foo puttin yo gah damn hands on ha' like dat so lets get our 1" i put my hands up and before i could give him a chance i went in on him beating his ass.

His folks came outside but it was a fare fight so no one did anything. I gave him time to stand up and get ready before i went in on him again.

My father used to beat on my mother so i went to boxing classes and learned how to fight to defend her and take the beatings for her.

"aight ! aight! im done with yo pussy ass dont you ever put your hands on another female in your life bitch " his family was getting rowdy.

I told his mother goodbye and hopped in my ride and took off down the road.

Tanya and milan was knocked out as milan little body layed in the back seat on her back.She seemed a little too still i thought.

Reaching my hand back there i set my hand down gently on her stomach to see if she was breathing and she was.

Stopping at the red light i set the mirror on milan in the back so i could keep an eye on her.

"I got yall now...aint nan nigga gone neva put his hands on you again beli' dah'"