CHAPTER 9 (s.s) pt.1

Y/n P.O.V
Sadie and I have been best friends for as long as I can remember, but now things have changed. She is popular and she has become super pretty. Not that she wasn't pretty before, but she had a major glow up. Me. Well I have a small amount of friends. When Sadie ditched me for the popular kids it was hard for me to make friends, but now I have 3 total. Sophia, Maddie, Nadia. They have been there for me since Sadie left me. Sadie and I haven't talked since last year, well she asked me for a pencil in math class yesterday, but that was it. Just a simple question and a simple answer. No conversations about that our futures , no staying up till 4 am at sleepovers. Nothing. She completely cut me off. Like I was nothing. Truth be told I'm in love with her. The first person I came out to was Sadie, then last month she told the whole school. Now I get bullied about being queer or a fag and what did she do? She sat there and watched it happened and laughed. She has changed since she got in highschool, and I don't like it. Right now I'm in math class in the back, because I don't want to be by Sadie.
Teacher- Ms.L/n! What is the answer?
You- huh? What was the question?
Everyone laughed, i sighed and looked down.
Teacher- quiet! Pay attention next time Ms. L/n! Or you'll have detention!
You- yeah I got it..
I looked around the room and my eyes stopped to finds blue eyed pair staring at me. Sadie. I looked back at her and she turned back around. I rolled my eyes and listened to the teacher talk about who knows what...

After class...
*RING*
Saved by the bell! I picked up all my stuff and was walking out the door, when I fell down. Someone started laughing. I looked up to see Millie Bobby Brown staring down at me.
Millie- hey hoe bag!
I looked around the room and the teacher wasn't there. I groaned.
You- what Millie! Haven't you ruined my life enough!
Millie- I just wanted you to know how much of a hoe you are !
You- okay... keep on thinking that Millie. But let me remind you of your name in middle school... what was it? Uh Hoe Bag Brown.. yeah that's the one! So you better step off!
She glared at me and grabbed Sadie's hand and walked out the door. I got up and went to my locker and put my stuff in. I closed my locker to see Sadie standing there right by it. I jumped.
You- what the hell Sadie!
Sadie- uh sorry..
You- what do YOU want!
She sighed and looked down.
Sadie- meet me at my house at 5:30 ! Don't be late!
And with that she walked away. I looked at her walking off and scoffed, then went to lunch..

To be continued.....