CHAPTER 12 (j.L)

Y/n P.O.V
5 months. 5 months since I've seen my boyfriend Jaeden. He went to go film the new movie IT and I miss him. My birthday is coming up soon and I really want him here, but he isn't.
INCOMING CALL
JAE JAE💛
Accept or Decline
Accepted.
Jaeden- hey baby girl!
You- hey..
Jaeden- what's wrong?
You- nothing I-it's nothing
Jaeden- no it's not nothing ! Who did it! I'm going to pound them in the fu-
You- no! No one did anything. I just want you here for my birthday..
Jaeden- aww I know baby, but you kno-
You- you have filming. Yeah I know..
He sighed.
Jaeden- call you back! Love you bye!!
He hung up before I could say anything. I groaned and turned on my T.V and watched Spongebob.

3 hours later still watching Spongebob..
You- I'm an goofy goober YEAH !
*RING*
INCOMING CALL
BEStFriend🤣
Accept or Decline
Accepted
Jade- Y/n! Hey! You have a big surprise for you today- I wasn't supposed to tell her? Well shit! Byeee!!
You- I-
She hung up before I said anything. I rolled my eyes and finished watching Spongebob.
Mom- honey we're going shopping!
You- okay can I take a shower?
Mom- sure but a quick one !
I turned off my T.V, grabbed my phone and went into my bathroom. I put some music on and took my clothes off, then got in the shower.

10 minutes later....
I got out the shower and got dressed in this-

I brushed my hair and went downstairs. My mom grabbed the keys and rushed out the door. I ran out the door and into the car.
You- why are we going shopping?
Mom- what! We can't have mother, daughter bonding time?
You- I didn't say that, I just asked a question!
I turned on the radio and Bartier Cardi was on. I screamed and started singing it at the top of my lungs.
You- YO BITCH wanna party with Cardi! Cardi a Barti in a rari! Diamonds all over my body, shining all over my body!
My mom rolled her eyes and kept driving towards the mall.

After buying all of Forever 21....
You- thanks mom! This is the best shopping trip ever!
She looked up from her phone and smiled.
Mom- no problem honey! Early birthday gift! Well you have two actually, but- oh we have to get home! Let's go!
She grabbed my hand and we ran out the door towards the car. She grabbed the bags and put them in the back. I got in the car and she did also, and she drove towards the house.

At home...
We got out the car and she ran over to me. She put a blindfold on me. I jumped.
You- what the hell mom!
Mom- we have surprise for you, but you can't see it yet.
She guided me to what I think was the door. She opened it and whispered something. She let go of me and took off my blindfold.
At first everything was blurry, but it became clear. I saw the whole living decorated and right in the middle was my boyfriend. Jaeden. My eyes widened and I screamed. I ran towards him and tackled him in a hug.
You- baby!!
Jaeden- hey babygirl!
You- I missed you so much!!
Jaeden- me too baby!
I pulled away and hit him on the chest. He scrunched up his face in confusion.
You- when did you get here!
Jaeden- yesterday. I wanted to surprise you baby. So I tried my hardest not to come to your house!
Jack- yeah he was fidgety all night!
I turned around and the whole cast was there. I screamed and did a whole group hug with them. I pulled away and started crying. Jaeden came over to me and hugged me from behind. He spinned me around and hugged me. I pulled away and kissed him passionately, he instantly kissed back. He put his arms around my waist and pulled me closer.
Dad- alright kids enough PDA!
We pulled away and laughed still looking into each other's eyes.
You- Best Day Ever! (Spongebob! Yay!)

Did y'all like the Spongebob references! I did! And I also hoped you all liked it and comment something nice! I love you all so much♥️♥️♥️