Chapter 8

Jack

After some startled cries from Kristoff and Anna when Toothless came bounding into the area, we started on our journey to the North Mountain.

Truthfully, we could have made it there in about 2 minutes, but Kristoff wasn't leaving his sled, and we had no idea where the North Mountain was.

"So, why did the Queen freeze Arendelle?" Kristoff asked. Mer and I were flying while Hic and Punzie rode Toothless.

"She didn't bless Hans and I's marriage, saying that we couldn't because we had just met. I yelled at her and grabbed her glove, which she always had on. I assumed she had a problem with dirt or something-"

"Wait, you wanted to marry someone you had just met?" Kristoff interrupted, very startled.

"Yeah."

"You can't do that!"

"You can if it's true love." Anna didn't make very compelling arguments.

"Really? What's his last name?"

"OftheSouthernIsles," Anna said, acting like it was one word.

"Favorite food?" asked Hic.

"Sandwiches."

"Eye color?" Mer asked.

"Dreamy."

"Shoe size?" I asked.

"What does shoe size have to do with true love?"

"I have friends who are love experts, and I say that you are wrong," Kristoff said.

"Guys?" Punzie said, glancing back. "Sorry to interrupt, but I think I just heard wolves."

We all listened. Sure enough, there was howling. I swear I saw some glowing eyes.

"Go Sven!" Kristoff shouted. I tried whacking some wolves away.

"Let me help!" Anna shouted.

"No I don't trust your judgement," Kristoff replied.

"Excuse me?"

"Who marries a man they just met?"

"It's called true love!" Anna picked up his guitar and swung it at a wolf. I was impressed, until Kristoff fell.

"Hold on!" Mer shouted. She threw a fire ball at a wolf, barely missing him. I kicked a wolf away as Punzie helped Kristoff back to the sled.

"Guys! Big canyon, 12 o'clock!" I shouted.

Kristoff threw Anna on Sven and cut the straps. Sven jumped across while I grabbed Kristoff. He was heavier than he looked, I was barely able to get him across.

"I just paid it off," he mumbled.

I smirked. "Hey Mer!"

"What now?" she asked.

"You've got fiery moves!" Punzie giggled while everyone else groaned.

Good times.