Author's Note 2

I love Sense and Sensibility. It's got Rose, Nanny McPhee, Snape, and a bunch of other people who are probably in other movies, but I haven't seen them. Yay!

So, on the note of what book I write next.

Let's see, three people want Mericcup, one person prefers Mericcup but could take ROTBTD, and one person prefers ROTBTD but could go with Mericcup.

The winner is Mericcup! Yay!

I'll work on that ish whilst you guys chill out. I will hopefully have one or two chapters out by the end of September. So, you can wake up when September ends.

See what I did there? You see? Okay, never mind.

I want to take this time right now and pretend I just won an award for best book.

I want to thank my sister, @dogsanddragons, for telling me about ROTBTD. This would never have happened without her. I want to thank my mom and dad for stuff, because it seems you always have to thank your parents. I want to thank my imagination for telling me to try writing my own story. I started Find Love because of it.

I especially want to thank all of you. Whether you stuck with me from the beginning, or stumbled upon my books and decided to read it long after I finished updating. You guys are all equally radical and amazing in your own way. I love you all for taking time out of your day, time you could be using for something else, to read my books. You would not believe how excited I get when the view count goes up by one. It makes me feel like I am actually an author, like J. R. R. Tolkien or J. K. Rowling.

Every single one of you is beautiful. No matter what you see in the mirror, or what anyone tells you. I see person who has the imagination to enjoy what seems like a bunch of random movies put into one just because. I see a person whose life is more precious than anything anyone could ever say.

Writers create. They create worlds and people and things that take you on a magical journey. Writers can create anything.

But even with the most infinite knowledge, writers can't create anything nearly as important, as wonderful, as marvelous as you.

Thank you, all of you, even that random creepy dude.

Without you, I would not be where I am now.

AlissaDonkers :-)