Jerkcules.

BAD CUPID

Created By; Snow Marisvega

Chapter 29

•Dylan's P.O.V•

Saturday.
9:12AM

It was a super boring day. I had no one at home with me. No Jaxton, no Raven, no nothing. It wasn't a school day, but Jaxton and followed mom to the grocery store. And I honestly should be used to being by myself since I didn't exactly have a lot of friends back in Seattle. I had more enemies than I did friends, and I don't blame that.

I wasn't a good person. I wouldn't like me too.

But anyways, I had that here, "friends" that is. And it was hard being alone when they were always in my space and in my face 

I was gonna head out about two hours ago, maybe meet a guy my age who was also gay and give him a blowjob in the bathroom of some diner.

I wouldn't have done that.

But mother said no, cause she knows best. She says, what if Vaughn has a gang waiting for me and then they push me into a sewer or worse, use my intestine as a rope to hang their clothes.

That was absurd.

But what if she wasn't lying?  A guy like Vaughn would have friends.

I was on Instagram right now, going through my feeds and clicking the like button  when I saw something that deserved it. Isabelle had posted a photo of herself at a party last night , it wasn't even a Friday. I smiled and liked it, commenting on how gorgeous she looked.

She looked stunning as usual. Dressed in a black mini skirt, a tank top and high boots, her hair well done. She was the IT girl, and that was facts. It was Isabelle. Everyone wanted her. She was iconic. She didn't talk much once she wanted something done, she just....did it.  Her motto was; I would rather do it than just contemplate, what if I regret never doing it? I can think of the consequences later.

Which involved; sleeping with someone's boyfriend, because they called her a slut, so she needed to show them they were right.

Or one summer when she changed a boy's sun screen into a darker shade, and then he got accused of trying to do black skin and was racist. Why?  Because he grabbed her ass without her consent and thought it was funny.

Or lying to everyone that a boy in school had HIV, because he bragged about fucking her in school and said she was easy. Her response? "Why would I fuck him when he has AIDS?" And that spread like wildfire.

Everyone knew not to get on her bad side.

She was my soulmate. 

She never bullied anyone....first,

She always just paid back what they did to her, but like on a higher level cause why not?

Isabelle and I would never have become friends, or so I thought. I used to think she was never up to no good and while she was her own person, I was my own person. No one wanted to offend her, also, no one wanted to get on my bad side.