The Jock Knows Elsa.

Dedicated to theoadam

BAD CUPID

Creates By; Snow Marisvega•

Chapter 45.

Dylan

School was over, thankfully. Raven and I walked out of our last classes together , I wasn't myself. I had been thinking about who sent that text.

Strike two.

What did that even mean? Who was this stupid person?

I shook it off my mind, right now there was something i needed to do and that was to pay Mrs. Olson a visit. I needed to go there but I needed a ride to Jaxton's house and Raven seemed to be my only hope.

"Hey," Raven snapped her fingers right in front of my face, bringing me to reality. "What are you thinking about?" She asked as we walked out of the school doors.

"I need your help with something."

She shrugged. "Sure, anything."

"I need a ride." I said and bit my lower lip.

She furrowed her brows. "A ride? That just it?"

I nodded.

"Okay, sure. Where to?" She asked and I stopped walking, so did she. I looked around to make sure Jax wasn't close.

"Jaxton's house."

"Jaxton's house? Shouldn't we wait for the person whose house we're going to?" She asked pointing at the school.

"Yeah, that's the thing. Jaxton doesn't know."

She frowned. "I'm not understanding."

"We're going to see Jaxton's mom."

"The bitch is in town?"

I nodded. "Yeah."

"Since when?"

"Saturday was when I found out about it but I guess she's been around longer than that since she's been trying to get Jaxton to come back."

"Oh, well you know we have to tell Jax. We can't keep no more secrets, you know what happens when we keep secrets. Its bad."

She had a point, but I didn't want Jax to know about this or that his mother was at fault, he'd blame himself.

"I know, he just...he just can't know."

"Why don't you want Jax to know?" She asked curiously. "There's something you're not telling me, Dylan."

I looked down, looked around again and back at her. "Remember when I told you my mom fainted?".

She nodded.

"The doctor said the reason for that was because she hit her bump somewhere and she could have had a miscarriage. Jaxton's mom was the one who pushed her and made her hit her stomach on the couch."