Prologue

Alexis's POV

He wasn't always like this... As a kid, he was always such a sweet and innocent kid. He was also my closest friend.

~Flashback~

It was 2002 and both Michael and I were 6. His seventh birthday was coming up and we were both so excited.

It made it better being his next door neighbor. Everyday, we went out to play. When the week before his birthday came along, we went to all of our friends' houses and gave out invitations.

"Hey, Alexis," Michael began, "How do you feel about second grade so far?"

"It's fine I guess... I am so happy that we're in the same class!" I replied with a smile.

During the time I said that, a hug slipped in. It took a while, but Michael hugged me back while mentioning, "I do too. I hope we will be best friends forever."

~End Flashback~

Sitting in the car on the way to school always gave me time to think about stuff. What stuff did I think about? Boys. And boys. There's this one particular one that I always have on my mind though.

Michael Clifford.

"Have a nice day Alexis!" my mom exclaimed before I left the vehicle.

"Bye mom," I waved as she drove away.

Maybe today would be the day he actually notices me again...

Anyway, Michael and I, we were childhood best friends from when we were in kindergarten until around the fourth grade. In fifth grade, we began losing touch. Throughout middle school, he hung around older kids which gave him a rebel character. It made him seem like the "big guy on campus." Finally reaching freshmen and sophomore year, we never had encounters with eachother. As you may know, now, we are both officially seniors.

And today was the first day of the last year where I can actually fix our so called "relationship."

~~~~~~~~~~

BaBam. Haiii Fluffballs! So now, I have a Michael Clifford fanfic. Soo exciting. I know.

This was just the intro, so ignore it's crappiness. Please and thank you. Anyway, you may want to remember everything that happened in the intro. Very key information. But yeah, I hope you will continue to read this until the end.

As usual, love you fluffballs.

☆LaLaLexxie☆ ♡