Chapter 2

~Alexis's POV~

"You know you love me," Saedi said in a stuck up tone.

I continued walking to the music room. There was no way in hell I was going to be late to my classes on the first day.

-8:22 AM, Music Room-

"Good morning and welcome to the Honors Music Program. Some of you have had me last year, but for those who haven't, I am your teacher, Ms. Clarke."

I loved this class. Music and select guys... It was Heaven on Earth for me.

~Michael's POV~

"Have you seen these photos? She's like a fucking stalker!" I told my friends.

In my group, there's Luke, Ashton, and Calum. We have known each other since grade school and had hung out then and now.

Peeking over, Luke crossed his arms, "Who would've thought that good girl, Alexis Johnson, plays stalker?"

I continued scrolling through her photos seeing various pictures of Bryce Anderson. Him at practice, him during lunch, him doing anything. If I'm not mistaken, I'm pretty sure there was a picture of him heading to the bathroom.

"Dude. Anderson is 'Mr. Player.' No doubt about it. Why the fuck would Alexis be going after him?" Calum asked.

Whatever went through her mind definitely proved that she wasn't the good girl everyone saw her as.

And I liked it. I was certainly intrigued by this and it made me like Alexis even more. Just think what she's actually like...

Calum checked the time, "Hey guys, we should probably head to class. We can't be too late."

The guys began walking to their classes and I headed to the music room.

~Alexis's POV~

-8:30 AM, Music Room-

There were people playing different instruments and others singing. It was basically a free period with music! Saedi and I went to the guitar section and the door opened quietly. There he was, Michael Clifford.

"Michael! You finally decide to show up!" Ms. Clarke exclaimed with sarcasm.

The entire class paused in their actions and looked over. He simply coughed. "Yeah, I did decide to show up."

As everyone resumed what they were doing, Michael made his way towards the guitars.

"Hey, Johnson. I see you play guitar."

"Yeah. I love it. So what about it?" I asked getting slightly pissed.

"Oh, nothing really. Just that I saw you here playing my guitar." Michael had added an extra emphasis when claiming it was his.

"Where's the name, Clifford?"

To my surprise, he grabbed the guitar from me and turned it to its back. He pointed to the name on the neck of it. Sure enough, it had his name on it. Michael Clifford.

With a smug look, he said, "It's my guitar, babe."

"First of all, don't call me ba-"

"First of all, you shouldn't have touched my property."

This boy right here. He annoyed me like hell. I honestly don't even know how I've been able to deal with him throughout these years...

I looked Michael right in the eye as he spoke with a smirk. "I just rendered you speechless."

"Wipe that stupid look off your fucking face, Clifford," I replied.

By the look on Saedi's face, it was clear she was going to back away from the guitar section. I took a quick glance at Michael and he just stood there with his arms crossed leaning against the wall.

After a good while of silence, someone began speaking, "Now, if you just want to keep using my guitar, Alexis, you could just ask. I really don't mind if you use it."

"You know what Michael?" I began, "It looks like class is almost over. So I'll just

get going."

Michael simply nodded as I put the guitar down and head towards the door. I felt like I was missing something, but I just shrugged it off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hai there fluffballs!!!! Thank you so much for reading! I love all of you guys so fudging much. Thank you so much for all the support! I'll continue updating this as I get the time. Thank you guys so much!

Rawr ♡

☆LaLaLexxie☆