BRYCE HALL - He was my savior. ✔️

🛑WARNING (TRIGGERING TOPICS):

suicidal thoughts, self harm, cruel/harsh language, abuse and intense violence🛑

Songs for this chapter:

Lovely - Billie Eilish, Khalid

Fate - H.E.R

Tangle - The HICS

if you can listen to these while you read please do.

3RD PERSON POINT OF VIEW:

She is alone, No place to call home.

"Everyone hates me, I am unloved." She repeatedly tells herself as she lays on the bathroom floor, razor centimeters from her wrist.

"I am alone." She croaks as she quickly brings the razor down letting the blade pierce her chocolate skin. She gnashes her teeth at the pain as tears slip from her eyes and down her face.

Everyday as she walked the halls of her highschool people tormented her.

They kicked. They spat. They punched and hit.

"You worthless whore!"

"You don't even belong here! Just go die!"

"Ugly nigger! Go back to the ghetto where you came from!"

"Nobody likes you!"

All the words that had been said every second of every day were now ingrained into her head and she believed it.

Her best friend was in bed with her boyfriend.

The only two people she thought that cared...

"You worthless piece of shit!! You ruined my life!" Her mom would cry out before beating her with a empty glass bottle that she looked to for an escape.

"He never loved me.." She muttered watching the blood drip from her cut to the floor.

She gave her love to him when she should have been giving love to herself.

He took advantage of it all.

He forced himself upon her whilst she told herself that she had to endure it because she "loved" him.

As many times as he was late to things and her best friend came a minute after him she never questioned it, she just went along.

"They all lie." She chuckled dryly standing up knees wobbling.

She peered into the mirror staring face to face with a girl she was tired of seeing.

Tears staining her cheeks, puffy red eyes with dark circles her looks cried sorrow and pain.

She was tired of bruises covering her chestnut-colored skin...Tired of being treated the way she had been for years now...She was tired of it all and she was determined to do something about it.

She laid the razor down throwing her bedroom door open, grabbing car keys and making a run for the door.

"BITCH WHERE THE HELL DO YOU THINK---" Her mom shouted after her as she hopped in the car.

"Away from here for good..." She mumbled with what energy she had left in her.

She drove through the night noticing the bright stars painted throughout the sky. The candescent moon hung lowly above New York City that night.