FlaminGeo's - Prank (Pt.9)✔️

HUGEEEEE SHOUTOUT TO IslandGyalMilani FOR FIRST OF ALL GETTING THE AMOUNT OF TIMES RIGHT, IT WAS 7. AND SECONF BEING PATIENT AND NOT GIVING UP ON ME! THIS IMAGINE IS PRETTY LONG AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY.❤️

In which Geo pranks you by handcuffing you to him for 24 hours

GEO's POV

"Hey guys it's your boy Geo here and it is currently 11 o'clock in the morning." I whispered.

"And I'm in the bathroom, trying to be quiet because I don't want to wake Y/N up yet." I explained.

"So as I just said Y/N is sleeping and I'm going to just go up to her and put one handcuff on her and one on me , so we can do the Boyfriend and Girlfriend handcuffed for 24 hours challenge." I smirked at the camera.

"Let's go!" I said before closing the camera and opening it right back up.

*

Y/N looked so peaceful when she was sleeping that I almost didn't want to wake her up.

SIKE.

I reached over the bed and unlocked the handcuffs. I slipped one on her left arm and the loud clicking sound rang through the air indicating that she was locked in.

Y/N stirred and I quickly clicked the other one to my right hand. "Good morning sunshine." I chirped as she sat up confused. "What's going---GEO!" She shrieked looking at her arm. "24 hours handcuffed together challengeeee!!" I sang throwing our connected hands in the air.

"Bruh no, where's the key?" She asked looking irritated.

Probably because I woke her out of her precious sleep.

"In a place that we won't be able to access it until we complete the challenge." I smirked. "Why?" Y/N whined flailing her arms around. "Because the fans have been requesting it and it's time to give them what they want. Now c'mon it's time to get up." I pulled on Y/N's arm.

"Mmmm..." Y/N groaned. "I can't stand you for 5 minutes much less 24 hours." Y/N rolled her eyes as I dragged her to the bathroom.

"You know you love me." I teased as I pushed the door open. "And I love you so much that I gave up my dominant hand for you." I told her grinning. "Yeah Yeah." She grumbled as she pulled out her make-up bag.

Y/N attempted at doing her makeup but was getting frustrated because I couldn't hold my arm up for long while she did her eyeliner.

"Geooo!" She whined when she messed up her eyeliner for the 5th time.

"My arm hurts!!" I cried. "Tough it up." She shrugged.

10 years later she finally finished.

It was now time for Y/N to change her clothes.

"Oooh you are so lucky that I didn't have to cut any of my clothes." Y/N glared at me as she picked up her outfit for the day.

She wore a mid-thigh, sleeveless black and white striped romper with white vans. Her hair was in a high ponytail and she fluffed it out in the mirror.

"Zaaaayyyuuummmmmm, my baby fineeee." I smirked from behind the camera as Y/N put on lipstick.

"Thanks bae." Y/N winked before kissing me on the cheek.