Daniel Veda - Love At First Sight

**Disclaimer:For die hard TBD fans do not jump on me since I switched up the parts in their songs or might have messed up the lyrics. The lyrics aren't from reputable sources. I just found out about them yesterday so before you come at me calm ur tits**

In which you meet your celebrity crush Daniel Veda

Y/N's POV•

"Oh my God ,I can't believe we're actually going to one of The Bomb Digz concerts!!!" Y/BF/N squealed. "Me either!!!" I squealed. "We're going to be in the same building as Devin Gordon." Y/BF/N fanned herself. "I'm care more about Daniel Veda." I sighed happily.

"Eh, he aiight. He can't compare to my baby." she fantasised. I playfully rolled my eyes at her and pulled into the parking lot.

I was decked out in my Bomb Digz merch with my hat tucked over my kinky curls.

We got out of the car and headed to the front. They were just now letting people in so we handed our tickets to the guy and he let us pass.

We headed into the arena and sat down in our seats that were very close to the stage.

We also had V.I.P passes so we could go to the concert, meet them and hang out with them backstage.

The lights dimmed and everyone screamed.

"Ladies and Gentlemen,boys and girls let's give a warm welcome to THE BOMB DIGZ!!!!" The announcer greeted us. Three spotlights slowly showed on each boy that had struck a pose.

The crowd erupted into squeals including Y/BF/N and I.

Their first song started which was the intro.

They quickly spun around and began dancing to the first song moving around on stage.

"The B the O the M the B the D the I the G the Z the Bomb Diiigggzzzz...." we sang with the music.

I Gotchu started playing and they were singing while dancing across the stage.

Then the beat to First Everything started playing and my eyes were mainly on Daniel. So when he turned his eyes to my eyes I saw him. I thought he was looking at someone behind me so I turned around.

Daniel's POV

When the beat to First Everything started playing I turned and saw this beautiful girl. She had long curly hair that had a pink dad hat on it, a Bomb Digz shirt on and black ripped jeans shorts.

I noticed I was staring when she turned around and looked behind her to see if I was looking at her or someone else. I chuckled lightly and walked over to her.

I crouched down in front of her and reached my hand out to her. She grabbed my hand and I felt a jolt of electricity shoot through me.

Our fingers intertwined and her friend that was next to her squealed as Devin came up to her as well.

"Let me be your first stop, the one that can be there forever no ending.Can I be your first love? No matter what they say if we know we winning." I sang smiling at her.

" Cause they gonna front ,Like we need to slow and they are to young .But baby we good we could be something that no else should." I winked at her as Devin began to sing.