Logan Paul - My Water Broke✔️

Disclaimer: I HAVE NEVER BEEN PREGNANT BEFORE SO I DON'T KNOW HOW CHILD BIRTH WORKS, SO DON'T GET UP IN THE COMMENTS LIKE "THAT'S NOT RIGHT MEH-MEH-MEH" . I TRIED MY BEST AND IF THAT'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU SORRY NOT SORRY. ENJOY.

In which you and your husband Logan Paul of 3 years have a child

Y/N'S POV•

I was pulled from my sleep when I felt a huge gush of water run down my leg. I pulled the covers back and lifted my leg up seeing it covered in fluid.

"Logan" I smacked his bare chest. He immediately popped up, he had become a very light sleeper ever since I became pregnant.

"What happened?" He asked his voice raspy. "My water just broke" I said slowly easing myself from the bed. His eyes widened in realization and he hopped up from the bed.

"Babe, let me help you" he said rushing over to my side after seeing me struggle with putting my shoes on. "I got it, you go get the baby bag" I breathed slowly slipping my shoes on.

"You sure?" He asked. "Yes!" I snapped not really having time for questions. He held his hands up in defense and jogged over to the closet.

I sat down on the bed and began breathing in and out.

Okay Y/N you can do this.

It's just I am responsible for giving birth to humans. Yes humans plural. Logan and I are having twins.

Human's that are gonna live on this Earth that you brought into this world.

No biggie.

"Okay c'mon honey" Logan ran over to me with the baby bag. He helped me down the stairs and we quickly rushed out of our home and into the Yeti. Logan quickly pulled out of the driveway,made a sharp turn and made his way onto the road.

30 minutes later////

Logan parked the truck in the Yeti and we hopped out of the car. He called our families and they were on the way.

He rushed me over to the emergency room waiting area and shouted "Someone please help! My wife is going into labor!" .

I was breathing heavily waiting for the impact on the cramps. I was having cramps yesterday but I thought nothing of it. I knew these would be much worse.

"Ugh" I groaned feeling a ripple through me and a sharp pain shoot through my stomach. I clutched onto Logan's arm and he held my back.

Nurses surrounded us and they sat me on a wheelchair beginning to roll me to a room.

The door flew open and I was changed into a patient's gown before being laid on the bed.

I gripped onto the handlebars of the bed and they lifted me up. I propped my legs up on the bed and breathed out shaky breaths.

Another ripple of pain shot through my lower abdomen. "Ow" I whined reaching to grab onto something.

Logan gave me his hand and let me squeeze it as much as I needed to as the pain hit me like a ton of rocks. He planted a kiss on my hand and rubbed my back with his hands.

Soon a doctor bursted in. "My name is Dr. Johnson and I will be delivering your baby" she informed me and I nodded clutching my aching stomach.

"Doctor she just had another contraction" The nurse informed Dr. Johnson. "When was her last contraction before now?" Dr.Johnson asked Logan. "Uh, about ten minutes ago when we got here" he told the doctor.