~TWO~

It wasn't until after I shelled out over 100,000 more dollars for her music video that I produced, directed, and even wrote some of the music for, all she did was sing it with the background music help from Cirque De Sol Leil that I was beginning to think that maybe my friends and family were right, because she was treating me very shitty lately but still expecting me to do and do for her without question. Our wedding day was now 7 days away and I was thinking very heavily on playing runaway groom because lately every time I'd look at my Beli that once I thought was a lovely angel, was now starting to look more like the wicked witch from the west if you can catch my drift.

The closer it came to the big tying of the knots between us she was really trying to choose my friends for me and telling me who I could and couldn't hang with anymore, because she didn't like or approve of them or their behavior toward her, and Klayton was number one on her shit list. I rolled my eyes at her as I sat at my office desk looking mindlessly at some family photos that I had on my desk, and thinking heavily on my past and all the fun and crazy ass things I did. When out of the blue Belinda said that tomorrow was the bachelor/bachelorette parties for us, and asked what I had in mind doing because she would frown upon it if I let my no account fuck buddies take me to some strip club. 

I looked right at her and told her it was my last official day and night a free man, and I was going to do whatever in the fuck I wanted to do, and in return she was going to do the same thing at her party with all of her no-account slutty bitch friends that she hung with that I couldn't stand. Then I walked out of my production office and headed down to my theater to get ready for my evening show of Mindfreak Live, that I did three times a day every day except on Sundays, I only performed one show in the afternoon on Sundays, that way I could have the rest of the day off to have some alone me time as I liked to call it.

After another spectacular standing ovation performance, I did once again I quickly got cleaned up and changed, because I knew my buddies wouldn't spare a minute after to come and get me for my bachelor party. I for one was rather looking forward to it, just to get away from her gnarling ass for a while, and so I could really listen to my buddies about reconsidering making the sacred bond of marriage with her. Sully, Flavor Flav, Danny the Count, Carrot-Top, my two brothers JD and Costa, Scott Interrante, Banachek, John Farrell and Doug Malloy were all there waiting for me to get out of my changing room, and in unison, they held out their hands and jokingly asked me if I was ready!

After the big laugh, I looked in the group of buddies and asked where Bad to the Bone Stone was at. Sully wrapped his arm around me and said that Klayton really was pissed off at me, and told him to tell me to kiss his red-mohawked ass because he wasn't going to stand idly by and watch me fuck my life up by marrying that gold-digging fucking bitch. Then Sully said those were Stoney's exact words, but then he said in my ear that Klayton wouldn't let me down and he would show up at the club where they were taking me, because he was going to spend his entire night trying like hell to talk me out of giving my life to the daughter of Satan. I chuckled at my crazy ass friend as I asked him if those were Stoney's exact words as well, Sully looked over at me and then to the rest of the guys and said oh hell no, he was trying to make it civil and half-ass polite, that Stoney's exact words were very nasty metaphor's then Danny slapped me on the back and added that the crazy bastard meant every word of it too.

I laughed with them all, as I hopped in their van and told them all that I believed it! Once we got to the party site, Klay was there already drinking away and telling all the sexy girls that he was going to save his lil brother from fucking up his own life if it killed him to do it. I walked in and jumped in his lap and gave him a big sloppy kiss on his cheek and told him to start dying a little bit because I was so ready for his rantings and ravings. Klay handed me a drink and after I put down several martini's and tequila shots we sat there and argued for hours until Sully tossed me up and had three of the strippers dance with me...but by that time I was so fucking plastered, that if Marylin Monroe was dancing with me I wouldn't have known the difference.

Meanwhile, back at an all girls hotspot called 'The Lounge' Belinda was having her party, and talking to a very old friend of hers that she was besties with in high school, and she was telling her all about me, and that she had a gigantic favor to ask of her, because she had something she had to do, and didn't want me to find out about it, then she added that she would also be doing her a big favor, for the man she wanted her to keep entertained was none other than her all time hero and main obession since high school, the one, and only Criss Angel. She looked over at Belinda very nervously and said she wasn't sure about doing it, but Belinda grabbed her arm and kissed her on the cheek and told her to trust her. Then she took her out to her car and left her party and took her old friend to my suite at The Luxor where I was already unloaded by my buddies because I was totally wasted from the heavy partying and lots of drinking I did.