~EIGHT~

The next morning did, in fact, come very early...to the sound of my door being banged on like there was a real emergency so I streaked out of the bed and unlocked the door only to find Belinda standing there and yelling in my face right when she made eye contact with me, about leaving her in that wedding store waiting on me for hours to get my suit fitted. Then out of nowhere she slapped the shit out of me and told me to get dressed so I could get it done this morning because this evening was the wedding. I stared at her dumbly for a few minutes then I blew raspberries in her face and told her to walk down the aisle with herself because I wasn't going! That I was in another relationship that was a lot better than she could ever be in every detail imaginable. Then just to finish the conversation on my own terms, I slammed the door in her face, and locked it back up and raced back to the bed and snuggled back up to Kc and drowned her with kisses until she opened her eyes and smiled up at me.

She pulled me down and asked what all the banging was, I snickered as I rammed my tongue in her ear and told her that it was my ex-fiance telling me off for not making the tuxedo fitting yesterday. But after she slapped my face I told her to get lost because I found someone better for me, and I wasn't going to marry her today or any other day, then I slammed the door in her face. Kc jokingly asked me who the better someone was that I found to take her place. I looked down at her with my famous, are you serious, look and told her while laughing if she didn't know her already I was going to be a little worried. Then I sat up and asked her if she was hungry this morning because I was in the mood to fix her a killer traditional Greek breakfast.

She smiled at me as she sat up and was reaching for her clothes and said she was a little hungry. I kissed her lips and gave her a little wink, and told her by the time she got done with her shower, I would have breakfast ready for us both. Kc blew me a kiss, and rushed into the bathroom to take her shower, I walked into the kitchenette area and began to work my magic, and right when Kc came out of the shower wearing one of my towels wrapped securely around her head, breakfast was all set and ready for us to share. As we ate I asked her if she had any plans of actually becoming my steady girlfriend or if she was wanting to take it a lot slower. Which I didn't really want to do, but the last thing I wanted was to scare her away, or somehow make it to where she hates me and I lose her forever.

Kc cleaned her plate and told me how amazing it was, then she took all the dishes to the sink and washed, dried, and put them up for me as I could tell she was thinking very heavily about what I asked her about being my girlfriend, but by the way her facial expressions were looking, I didn't think I was going to be lucky this time. I mean I knew she adored me, but just because of who I was, it was making her rather insecure very quickly. I was deeply hoping that it wasn't trust issues that she was doubting about me and more of her not liking all the publicity I automatically conjured every time I went out to the public.

I waited until she was done with the dishes, then I walked up behind her and slowly wrapped my arms around her, and asked her again a little emotionally if she would stay and be mine. Kc slowly leaned back on me and said she really wanted to, but she wasn't sure if it was really possible because she knew all about the crazy life of celebrities, and she wasn't really up for all the craziness it brought. Then she turned to face me and said very emotionally that she could never be mentally prepared to ever have her heart broken by me because she loved me way too much for that. I laid my head on her shoulder and told her I understood her fear, then I kissed her very sweetly on the cheek and told her that I really really loved her and that I needed her to at least give me one chance...or two. After I got her to giggle at me, and gave her another smooch and added pwetty pwease very colorfully even if I do say so myself. 

After much contemplation, Kc finally came around and said she would give it a chance, just because she adored me so much, and wanted to give love at least one good try before running away from the hectic chaos that was inevitable. I lifted her up in the air and kissed her all over and told her that she would never be disappointed in me, then I got into my clothes for the day and took my sweet baby girl out to have some major fun with her, just to get her in the mood to really be with me, and I was going to start by taking her to the fun park and enjoy some of the rides with her, followed by the amazing Siegfried & Roy's magical show because their spectacular animal magic always turned girls on then a little later maybe a nice walk thru the Secret Gardens behind the Mirage Casino where all the awesome & rare imperial white lions and tigers were kept. & last but not least the reserved dinner reservations for two to the very romantic restaurant called 'The Top of The World' where I had the seats on the very top floor right next to the ceiling to floor glass wall, so we could see all the beautiful city lights while we dined together.