1. Downpour

7:32 pm

7:32 pm

 His heart is beating. Beating like the drums being pounded on during a festival. He ran through the dark of the sidewalk, the streetlight barely lighting his pathway. He really wished he had left the café early; he forgot how quickly darkness took over the town in the winter.

The downpour of the rain splashed on his glasses, formed water bubbles on the surface- causing him to hardly see what is in front of him.

He turns his head behind his shoulder around and saw figures catching up to his tail.

"Where do you think you're going Dinosaur?" the boy latching on to his backpack.

He was trapped like a rat. A rat's tail caught on a rat trap, unable to unlatch itself from the mouth if the clamp. But no, he was not a rat, and he is going to release himself from this trap.

He quickly removes his backpack from his shoulders and faced boy, how had a wide grin splayed on his face. He gripped the bad tighter.

"Give it Bert." He said sternly.

"You mean this?" Bert raised the backpack up in the air. "I think it belongs to me now."

He did not hesitate. He launched at Bert, latching on the handle of the bag. They began pulling, pulling...

tear

Everyone froze, stared at the ripped bag, started at one another.

He was angry to the core. This was the tenth item of the imbeciles had broken or stolen. He is a broke college student, who doesn't have all the financial freedom unlike him. He is definitely going to make him pay for that backpack because that cost him a fortune.

"You broke it," he said.

"I broke it?" He tossed the bag at him. "You broke it. It was you who started pulling in the first place."

"You have to pay for it, Bert." He said sternly gain, confidence in his voice.

"Make me. Dinosaur." Bert said down to his face.

The foul smell of this breath and him winced. It smelled like he hasn't brushed his teeth in years, and something died in his mouth. He pushed him away from his personal space, glaring at him.