25. Nevermind, Neverland

Wow, finally

  "The fox has turned into the mouse I see," Holland stood over Hook who was hanging on the side of the ship

  "The fox has turned into the mouse I see," Holland stood over Hook who was hanging on the side of the ship. The man who showed a cold and fierce expression o his chiselled face showed a sign of humanity.

The ship was almost going to tip over and moment but luckily for Holland, he was supported by the rope he had tied around his waist. He should have left the boat for his safety nevertheless he has something to complete.

"Just end me while you can," Hook starred down below him mat the profound ocean waves roaring in to swallow him whole. Something about his tone seemed doubtful and in mercy. Holland rose the sword and stuck it to the side of the ship. He raised brought his hand too his pitiful father.

Holland couldn't go on his whole life killing his father. He is doing the thing he thinks is right, which others will think is wrong. His father may be a ruthless savage; however, he has a heart and vulnerabilities If Dino can forgive a person like Bert, why shouldn't forgive his father.

He isn't condemning his father's actions, Hook will pay dearly for his crimes by fixing the corrupting in Neverland and paying a sincere apology to those he has hurt: his uncle, his mother, his crew, Dino, and Holland himself.

The ship stopped tipping and began to straighten out. Dino had got a hold of the steering wheel, waving cheerily to Holland. His smile faded when he saw Hook standing right beside him, dusting himself.

Holland removed is sword from the stick and stuck it to his fathers surprised face. "No funny business." Hook nodded his head reputedly with a small grin on his face. "You catch on, son."

~

Hook was held in holding for a while until everything in Neverland was settled. The pirate crew were happy to be liberated from the slave-like life they had in order to survive. The darkness and evil that lingered in the air because of Hook were dissolved and transformed into an enduring state of euphoria.

"Why?" Dino caught Holland of guard with his sudden question. "Why did you do it?"

Holland let an reassuring smile to the younger one. "Forgive and forget."

Dino snorted. "Cliché." Holland wasn't quite sure he had laughed at him for doing the right thing. Yeah, it may be disaster waiting to happen but to him, he doesn't see it that way. He believes he can change his father into a better man. His journey starts with pondering about his deeds in isolation.

  "You forgave Bert."

Dino hugged him ever so softly, smiling against his chest. "I love you."

Holland began to beat rapidly when he finally heard the words he never expected the other one to ever will say to him. He wasn't quite sure how to respond to that other than freeze in place. That only caused a muffled chuckle from Dino. "I-I love you too, Dino."

"The you don't mind if I do this," Dino hastily gave Holland a deep kiss once more. It was a sunny and warm afternoon at the shores. Everything was all in the right place in the right time; the waves, the seagulls, the perfect kiss by the beach.

Bert came into the scene about to ask them a question, but Holland shooed him away from spoiling their time together. "Get a room you too," Bert ran away from the kissing couples.

The two unattached their lips from one other admiring each other. "Thanks," Dino said.

Holland furrowed his eyes not understanding why the bold one is thanking him for. He just nodded is agreement hopping to convince the other. "Thanks for... sticking with me."

"Sticking with you was what I never wanted but now I see why s stayed with you," Dino removed his gaze from Holland. "You make me happy."

"Let's go," They held hands as they gawked at the pretty oceans and the crisp blue sky.

"Never mind, I'm in Neverland."

~
aaaaaaaaand that is a wrap!  That s for those who kept on reading til the end ( I know how annoying it is to wait for updates) thanks for the support for an idea I just thought at 2am in the night XD I hope you enjoyed thisnstoru and the beautiful theme I call happiness?

Remember,  happiness is that warm feeling you get when your around others you love or the passion you love.  Happiness of me is my family (blood and the kpop community) and writing stories.

Hope you all enjoys the future stories I write.

Make sure to share my stories so I cn get 1k+ views

See you next time!

Grunge Holland is a nut

Remember...