3. Neverland

The moon was a luminous and lustrous as the shimmering as processed and polished diamond

    The moon was a luminous and lustrous as the shimmering as processed and polished diamond. Every night, he would see the spec in the evening sky just lighting up his balcony, and, know, he is so close he could touch the smooth- yet dusty rock in space.

  Dino looked down at his small town- literal small town beneath him. The light emitting from the cars and building were like little fireflies buzzing around.

The clouds engulfed the city under, the light getting dimmer and dimmer as they got further and further away from home.

Neverland is as how he imagined it: mysterious and alive.

They gently landed beside an empty market booth. Looks like no one has claimed this spot of town. It made sense since it was located in the darkest part of the marketplace. Nothing but a little lighting could fix.

Dino's legs felt wobbly when he stepped off the ground. The held to the wooden pillar of the booth for support, but it looks like the booth was more than just located here for a reason.

"Were here," Holland spun his direction to him. He stuck his hand out to the wobbling boy. "Where do you wanna go first?"

Dino waved Hollands hand away. "I want to go to the market. I'm kinda hungry."

"To the market, we go," Holland scooped Dino's hand. "Wouldn't want to fall now would you," he smirked.

It is just like how he imagined. Lively and a sense of belonging. Even if he's not from around here, people didn't look at him weirdly or discriminated him for being a foreigner. This the first time Dino ever felt this type of behavior in his waking life.

   He wandered around the bustling market after Holland vanished somewhere after telling Dino to wait for him.

  One thing Holland doesn't know about him: he will leave you. He smugly grinned to himself, knowing that this is what people back on earth do to their friends as 'teasing' Holland will be so confused when he sees he has vanished.

His stomach growled when Dino's nose caught a whiff of something like baked fish sticks. He did what his legs does, wonders to the smell. He encountered a brightly- tropical designed booth, with all kinds of strange sea creatures he has never seen before.

At this moment, he didn't care what they looked like. He is starving.

"Care to try?" A beautiful petite woman held out a tray to his face.

He looked at the ray that was embellished with all kinds of funky food assortments. Yummy assortments that is. Without hesitating, he took a piece of the finger food and put it in his meal cruncher.

His taste buds were tingling from the strong and sweet taste from the chewy- yet crisp substance. This is truly the best thing he has eaten in his entire life.

The woman chuckled. "Judging by your reaction, you look like you want more?"

  No hesitation whatsoever. He stuffed his face with his new favorite snack. He must ask this lady what the ingredients are, so he can attempt to recreate her work.

"You left me," Holland rushed forth to Dino, standing in between him and the woman.

Intentionally

"I was dying, and you were taking too long so I bailed," the word barley formulating in his stuffed mouth.

Holland started at him like the way he has since they met: Confused and intense.

He rolled his eyes and smiled in a split second. "If only you see how cute you look right now."

"Indeed," the woman made her existence known. "He is rather cute."

Dino could tell by the heat around his face and ears he is embarrassed and enraged by the compliment he received. He narrowed his eyes at Holland who did not look faced what- so- ever, more or else, satisfied with himself.

He took more of these delicious snacks from the tray and continued to stuff his mouth.

  "I'm surprised you Glasulne-fish genitalia," a small grin crept around the corner of his mouth.

Dino's eyes widen as he saw the stupid smile on Holland's face.  He raised his one eyebrow at Holland expecting him to repeat what he just said. 

    "You heard me."

Dino put his hand on his stomach and proceeded to spill out the pre-chewed substance from his mouth. Holland gripped his cheeks together, making his lips protrude.

  "You're going to swallow that now."

Dino shook his head rapidly there is no freaking way he is going to eat. The thought of it made his skin crawl.

  How could something taste so good but then finding out it made form a certain part of a sea creature. It's like finding out your candy has bug secretions and reside in them.

"You already did it once, why can't you do it again?" Holland teased.

Dino felt heated. Launched his fist in Hollands abdomen causing him to release his cheeks. Dino took the opportunity and spit the truth out onto the sandy ground.

"I'll get you for that," Holland he stumbled to Dino still hurting from the punch.

   "It wasn't that bad, baby."

~

I feel like a proud mom rn lol. Holland truly is a beautiful ray of sunshine- even tho I may not know much about him. He is still a ray of sunshine. All I could tell is that he is working hard to create a space where people are treated with acceptance regardless of who  you are.

Keep fighting Holland ♡

Anyways, hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Chapter four will be interesting for sure!

 Idk about Dino tho XD