17. Trust

The salty taste of his tears slipped into the corner of his partially opened  mouth as he cried every time he pushed down on his cut

  The salty taste of his tears slipped into the corner of his partially opened  mouth as he cried every time he pushed down on his cut. He closed his eyes managing the pain of the stinging throbbing pain every time he would move his arm ever so slightly.

He shuffled the dusty cupboards looking for the red box that saves many. He felt dizzy every time he would roam the tiny house. Perhaps it because he didn't eat a proper breakfast and the fact he is losing the iron through his arm.

He gave up on looking for the non-existent medical kit and splayed himself onto the bean chair in fatigue. As he laid there breathing heavily from waring himself, he really wished he had listened to Holland in the first place. Look at the situation he is in.

It wasn't his fault though. If Holland were, to be honest in the beginning, none of this would have happened. The memory of Holland telling him this place doesn't exist and leading it to his emotional-rebellious outburst.

He closed his eyes imaging himself reunited with the blond-one embracing him, as they tell each heart-felt apologizes. This is all fantasy and he knows the way he has acted towards Holland, he isn't going to be found here.

After all, he did get what wanted. To see the bright and morning sky of Neverland.

His eyes flung open when the door open in a sudden way. Messy wavy mane, beady-worried eyes, and heaving chest appeared in the doorway. Their eyes clashed when they made eye contact.

Holland rushed to his aid, observing the little nick Hook was making light off. Holland was right, he couldn't trust his father words. "We need to take you home; my uncle can help you."

"I would have done that myself if you had any medical kit here in the first place," Dino retracted his arm carefully way from Hollands hold.

Holland stared at him intensely, anger and confusion embedded between his brows. Dino could tell he wasn't having it especially at a moment like this.

"Dino, I'm serious please let's go home."

"Not until you tell me who that bastard is," his head spun as he lifted himself to sit up on the bean chair.

"You've only been gone for a less than a few days and you're giving me a headache already."

Dino scoffed at him, pain still lingering on his face. He knows he should get out of here as soon as possible he wants the blond one to explain what that crazy hooked man is and what he wants. He doesn't care about an apology, he just wants to be enlightened.

Holland cursed under breath. "The man that injured you is a dangerous man, unfortunately, I call my father is a captain of the seas of Neverland. He is notorious for terrible things happening in Neverland."

His mouth dropped, gawking at the fact Holland mentioned the bastard as his father. How could to men who share the same blood, be so different from one another? He always assumed his father died like his mom. This whole time, his father was a goon in the land the of happiness, associated with the corruption of Neverland.

  "What does he want?"

Holland pushed his hair away from his face. "That I cannot tell you."

Dino pushed himself off the bean chair walking away from the blond one still squatting on the floor. The stumbled along the porch of the house, with each step, the more his body wanted to give out.

A pair of arms grabbed him from behind when his vision was blurring into a slow fading black.

"You truly are stubborn."

~

I didn't prooft read let me know if I have grammar mistakes and such ❤