Chapter 10

I wake up from the door opening at five in the morning.

"I am so sorry to wake you!" Ashley apologizes

"No, its okay how was you special evening?" I ask half away.

I can barley see her the lights are off and shes a blurred with my blurred eyes at this time in the morning.

"It was great I will explain it all too you in a couple hours go back to bed." She says.

"Okay, fine but you better tell me soon."

I rest my head on my pillow and drift off while Ashley changed into pajamas.

I wake up again by the sound of my alarm. I press snooze and go back to bed for another five minutes. My alarm clock wakes me up again and I groan and finally get out of bed.

Ashley is up already shockingly and is fixing her hair.

I decide toto take a shower and just skip to getting dressed.

I put on a nice black and white maxi skirt and a black tank top.

I slide on my black flip flops as curl the ends of my hair.

Before doing my make up I ask Ashley what special evening Niall had planed.

"First he took me out to I hop! I know your thinking that's weird but you know how much I like pancakes. The cute thing is that he ordered me these special pancakes that they don't sell them he asked the cook to do it. They had candles in them and a bunch of other fruits. We had our second date their and I'm going to tell you why that matters in a second." She takes a breath from talking so much "Everyone at the restaurant sang happy birthday too me and it was so amazing!" She adds.

"Aw that's so cute!" I tell her.

"That's not even the cute part, so after we went to I hop he took me to Olive Garden. That's the place we had our first date and He took me their so our second date would be the two and our first date would be the one so together its twenty one!" She seems really excited about that.

"That's so awsome!" I say even though its not that cool but its creative.

"Then after we went to Olive Garden he took me to this bar and we ended up staying there for the rest of the night!" She smiles.

"That's so cute, so you had a fun night!"

"Yeah I did." Ashely smiles again.

I look at the time and realize I'm running late.

I hurry up and apply some mascara and eyeliner. I have bags under my eyes so I cover them up with concealer. I grab my books, say goodbye to Ashley then head to the coffee shop.

The shop is busy today. I wait in line for five minutes then get to the counter I order my normal coffee and decide to get a slice of some coffee cake.

I sit down and drink my coffee and eat my coffee cake.

I head to class and sit in my seat Harry isn't here yet but he probably will be here soon. Its eight in the morning now and Dylan wont be here for another six hours.

A few minutes later Harry walks in.

"Hey" He says with a smile.

"Hi" I return with a smile.

"So did you hear about Ashleys' birthday?" He asks me.

"Yeah she got home at five in the morning." I laugh.

"Yeah Niall was really excited to take her back to those places." He explains.

Mrs. Coleman enters the room and sets her books down and organizes her papers.

The class settles down and she starts talking.

The class goes by fast me and Harry have little small talk.

We walk out of class together and we split are ways.

My next couple classes go by fast. I hear my phone go off and I go to check.

*hey I will be there soon were should we meet.* Dylan sent me.

I slide open my phone to respond.

*you can meet me in front of my dorm you can park by my car if you want.* I send him.

My mom brought my car here I haven't used it here yet. I just haven't had to drive anywhere yet.

My next class ends early and I walk to my dorm to pick up Dylan.

I wait for around ten minutes. I see him and his grey jeep driving through the parking lot. He hunks his loud horn and waves to me. He stops his car right in front of me and gets out. I run up to him and jump into is warm inviting arms. He lifts me off the ground for a few seconds then he puts me down.

"I've missed you." He whispers to me.

"I have missed you too" I whisper back.

He gives me a small kiss.

"Im going to go park my car then we can do Something."

He goes off in his car and parks.

He shits his door and walks back over too me.

"I have twenty minutes until I have to go to my next class." I explain to him.

"Okay so I have some time to talk to my girlfriend." He smiles at me "How many more classes do you have left today?" He adds.

"I have three, If you want you can wait in my dorm Ashley might walk in, her classes end before me." I explain to him.

"Okay sure but I hope the wait isn't long."

We start walking up to the dorms. I almost pass out walking up the stairs.

"So what is their to do here?" He asks me.

"Well theirs lots of party's everyone keeps telling me about. I enjoy going to the local coffee shop. There also is an I hop near by and a mall, Red Robin and I think an Olive Garden." I explain to him.

We enter my dorm and sit on the bed and talk about the things that we can do here.

Twenty minutes pass up quickly and I head to my classes.

I hear my phone go off and I rush to check it incase something bad happen.

*miss you already.* Dylan sent

I smile at the cute message he sent

*miss you too already* I send back to him.