Chapter 50

I lay in bed with harry. His back is against the headboard, I do the same and lay next to him.

"You know this is not our first time skiping class." He turns to me and says. I totaly forgot about that one day we skiped class and went to the mall.

"Yeah, we went to the mall." I say.

"Yeah, that feels like forever ago." He says looking away.

"It does, its weird that it was only less than a month ago." I say shocked, I have not known Harry for long, Ive never only known someone for around a month and have such feelings for them like this. Ive never had feelings for someone like this.

"do you have practice today?" He asks changing the subject.

"Unfortunatly I do." I say and sigh I wish I could just spend the whole day with Harry and skip soccer, but I can't skip it.

"If we are staying here and I don't have to be up so early i'm going back to bed." I say and laugh. I put my legs under the blanket.

"Are you going to bed?" I ask setting my head down on the pillow.

"Yeah." He says and gets up to turn the lights back off. When he comes back he sets his hand on my waist and gets closer only inches apart with my back facing him.

"Goodnight." he says letting out a breath.

"Goodnight." I say though its morning really.

I am woken by the sunshine through the windows. I sit up and Harrys still asleep. I grab my phone to check the time. Its ten-fourty. I set my phone back down and sit up waiting for Harry to get up.

I wait awhile and decide on brushing my teeth. I creep out of bed and go to my bag, I take out my toothbrush and tooth paste. I walk over to the sink and turn on slowly, leaving the water to just creep out.

I put the tooth paste on and get it wet and stat brushing my teeth.

"What are you doing?" Harry asks with a thick raspy voice.

"Brushing my teeth.'' I try to say with my tooth brush in my mouth.

''Okay, I need to shower, if you need one come with."

"Yea I need to." I say finishing up.

Harry gets out of bed and wraps his arms around my waist leaving my back to his stomach. He kisses my neck and I spit the tooth paste out.

"How attractive." He says and I laugh.

"I know right i'm just so sexy." I joke and turn to kiss him.

  "You are very sexy, now want to go shower." He says realising from the kiss.

"Yeah, do you have body wash, conditioner and shampoo?" I ask him as he walks to the closet.

"Uh, yeah Niall left some of Ashleys here awhile ago. I just never through them out." He says and grabs them from his closet, Ashley does have the same ones at our dorm.

He hands me a towel and we leave. "Wont we get in trouble, you know boys showers?" I ask as we walkout of the dorm.

"No ones here, who will see." He says and I laugh.

"Okay you promise." I say.

"Yeah." He says with a smile.

We walk into the empty showers. I walk into one and set my toiletries down. "Aren't you taking one with me?" He asks standing out of mine. Taking a shower with Harry seems intimite, too intimite. Ive seen him naked but this would be diffrent.

"Harry, i'm taking my own shower." I say and slide the curtain. There showers are diffrent. They have hooks on the inside for the clothes, for us ours are on the outside.

"Okay, you have seen me naked and I have seen you naked whats the point?" He asks as I turn the water on.

"It just seems so close." I say and laugh. He doesnt reply, he just turn on his shower and we do our own thing.

I take out my shampoo and start getting bored in this shower all alone. I turn off the water and grab the conditiner and get out real fast and get into Harrys unseen.

"I thought you wanted your own shower." He mocks and I laugh.

"I changed my mind." I laugh and drop the conditioner and wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him softly. The water is getting sprayed on us. The shower isn't really big enough for the two of us but we make it work.

I pull away from the kiss, and grab the bottle of conditioner. I put it in my hair. Harry's hair is long and wet from the water covering his face almost.

"You hair is so long." I say to him touching his hair.

"Yeah, Im probably getting it cut soon." He says and I smile.

I haven't realized how long it was getting. Its wet now so it looks longer, but last weekend at the beach his hair was shorter wet.

I wash my conditioner out and turn to Harry. I see him looking down at my boobs.

"Harry!" I say to him.

"What, your naked in front of me what did you expect" He says and I laugh.

I lean in and kiss him again, he sets his hands on my butt, as I wrap my arms around his neck.

"Who's in here!" An old man yells from outside of the showers. We both panic, if he catches me in here I'll get in trouble.

"Here, he wont see you." Harry whispers and grabs me by my thighs and lifts me up around his waist. The curtains are shorter and he could have seen my feet. I have my hands around Harry's neck, and my feet around his waist having me close to him. I feel him getting hard under me and I try not to laugh.

"Sorry, I'm sick and wanted to shower." Harry says to him, I kiss his neck and I hear him moan softly trying not to make noise.

"Okay, feel better." He says annoyed and goes away. I make my way up to his ear and bite it softly making him moan alittle louder.

"You almost blew it." He laughs and kisses me hard. "Sorry, felt like doing that." I said.

 "You promised no one will see us." I say to him.

"Well, no one technically saw us." He says.

"Whatever." I laugh and playfully hit him.

"Your pretty sexy on top of me like that." He says and I laugh, and he sets me down.

He presses his body against me and kisses me, the kisses get slopier and slopier. he squezzes my butt and I pull his hair making him moan in my mouth.

I pull away and get down on my knees, my feet our touching the wall behind me. Harry looks down at me as I look up.

I take him in my hands and start to go slow then pick up the pace. I feel him get harder and harder.I put it in my mouth and go in and out, he sets his hands on the back of my head pushing me in and out with him. I feel a jerk then the warm unpleasent liquid slide down my throught. I feel it again in another secound, I moan around him and pull out.

"That was great, come here." He says and pulls me in for a kiss. My legs are seperated a little. I feel him hand touch my upper inner leg. I jump back unceatain from what it was. I kiss him again and he starts to rub me. I feel a shock go down my spine and I start to slouch forward.

I moan in his mouth as he goes faster. I pull back from the kiss, he goes even faster and I come undone. He bends down and takes it in. He comes back up satisied as I am the same.

"That was," I say not knowing what to say, it felt great

"Ya its undescibable, in the best way." He says and I laugh in agreement.

"That was a good way to start the day." He says.

"Yeah it was." I say leaning against the wall.

The water starts to turn cold so me get out. I grab all my things and wrap the towel around me, we walk off to Harrys dorm.

///Thanks for reading it means so much, wow were already 50 chapters in it goes by so fast! Love you all!///