Chapter 6 ~ Detention

----October 4th, Friday----

I walked to school on a cloud. Like I felt like I wasn't even walking...I looked down. Damn, I guess not. Oh hell, I can still pretend I am. I was happy. No, not happy. Like whats a better word then happy? I don't even know...blissful? ecstatic?....intoxicated? I laughed at that thought.

Maybe I was intoxicated by Jamie...he does smell good all the time!

I arrived and someone surprised me from behind. "Guess who?!" I smiled. "Boy, I dunno know! Get off of me!!" I shrieked. He grabbed my waist and kissed my neck. "Babe, it's just me." I rolled my eyes. but I knew he knew that i did that. "I don't even have to look at you to know you just rolled your eyes...you do it all the time!! Especially at me, I think its because you like me!"

I blushed. "Me? Sandra Dee? The innocent girl? What are you talking about?" He smiled. "You are not that innocent....." I slapped him. "Am too!!!" He nodded his head. 

Okay, maybe he was right but well...being innocent is cute. I'm more lets say...bad. But well, he doesn't have to know that!

"Do ya wanna...ya know...uh." He was stuttering. Like for real. Because of me?

How.Freaking.Adorable.

"Babe, chill, its me." He shook his head. "But you make me nervous now, a whole lot more nervous." I widen my eyes.

Wow, I didn't expect that from him.

"Do uh ya wanna....go to my house tonight?" 

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

"Yeah sure."

Damn, I was my calm, cool, and collective self for once.

"Great." He smiled and kissed my cheek. "Off to hell!" I chuckled. He was running to catch with his football buds. 

"YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE LIKE I WANNA SEND YOU TO THE CUTE COUPLES PHOTOS CONTEST BECAUSE YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE!!!!!!!" 

Candy....really? 

I literally wanted to go the corner and hide. Everyone was looking at me. 

I nodded my head and said, "Hey everybody....uhh...yeah...." I put my hand to my face to the bridge of my nose. "Candy one day you aren't going to be able to talk because I will duct tape your mouth like you wouldn't believe."

"Oh c'mon Sandy!!! You know Im right...so like omggeeee, how did it like gooooo? Omggg like tell me like right now."

"You sound like Valley Girl Jesus, tone it down....butttt omg it was like amazing!! there were candles and we were outside under the moonlight and like ahhhh!!" We both squealed. The bell rang. 

SHIT SHIT SHIT! I'M LATE FOR CHEMISTRY!!

I ran like a bat out of hell. "TALK...LATER...CANDY!!"

Nooo, I can't be late...again! I'm so gonna get a detention. No, I don't need another one, my mom was piss that last time I got one. God damn stupid boy I secretly like and love to talk about how amazing he is.

I smacked into the door and Mr. Daniel looked up. "Well, well, well if it isn't Ms. Clark's...how nice of you to join us...and to join me at detention later. So kind." I shrugged. "Golly you are too nice." I mumbled and sat down in the back.

I got a text. Good thing I had my phone set to vibrate in my pocket. It was from Jamie.

"Sorry babe :*"

"Ah, its alright, whatever :*"

He looked at me from across the room and I nodded my head. He winked in return. I just listen to Mr. Daniel go on and on and ON AND ON AND ON!!!!