Arrange Marriage

Ben slams his bedroom door and began to sigh as he throw himself on his bed and shuffled. He began to flopped as his face was covered in his pillow.

"Benjamin Solo! What the hell was that about!" Leia shouted at him as he sat down on his bed.

"You just walk in and leave? You didn't give Bazine a chance!" Leia shouted at him.

"Mother! Why would I if she look just like the rest!" He said angrily to his mother.

"And how would I believe you?" Leia crossed her arms.

"Mom, she was some kind of some rich girls, always bossy people, she was wearing dark makeup." He paused. "She was like the other stuck up girls you have tried to set me up with!" He complained at his mother.

"She has a very wonderful-" Leia rolls her eyes and said but Ben cuts her off.

"Personality and more beautiful than the other girls." He interrupt his mother.

"Benjamin! That was not polite to interrupt your own mother." Leia scolded him.

"It's not polite to set your one and only son up with a woman who I don't know and was 10 or 12 years older than me! Mom! She is not the one!" Ben chimes in.

"Are the girls that I'm picking really that bad?" Leia sighs and sit next to him on his bed.

"Mom! I'm 23, I'll should be able to find a women myself. I want to find women who were way younger than I was. Not some older women!" He scoffs at her.

"Tsk, tsk Ben you must pick her, she is the most beautiful girl in the world, I will be disappointed in you if you don't pick her! And I arranged your wedding to Bazine for a few months." Leia angrily replied to him.

"You know what? I honestly loved and preferred the brunettes better than the girl matched my hair color!" Ben angrily replied to his mom. 

"I will discuss this with your father." Leia groaned and left his room. Ben flopped back to his bed and groaned.

At night...

Ben was in his bed eating dinner instead of eating with his parents and Bazine who she secretly have a boyfriend name Bala Tik.

He finished it and went downstairs to cleaned it up as he went upstairs to his room until he heard a knock. He answered the door, it was his father Han Solo.

"Hey dad." Ben said to him.

"Hi, argued with your mother this morning?" Han told him and Ben nods his head.

"Yeah, I agree with you, sleeping on the couch is the thing in my life." Han smirked as Ben smiled.

"I told your mother that I don't blame you for not wanting to marry those snobby rich girls like Bazine, I reject her as my future daughter-in-law." He told him as Ben nodded his head.

"Well thank you father, I don't want to marry Bazine who was snobby. I want to marry for love and someone who is brunette and younger than me." Ben told his dad about it and his father started to agree with him.

"Well, good luck with that. Goodnight son." Han said and stood up.

"Goodnight dad." Ben said and lay on his bed as his father left and he sighed and drifted off to sleep.