Congrats Poe And Jess

1 month later...

Ben and Rey just got home from their honeymoon and moving to a new house which had a plenty of room.

And today was their friends Poe and Jessika were getting married at the church and she was eight weeks pregnant, she and Poe were happy to have a child together. And not to mention she was going to tell her family and friends about it when she was 12 weeks pregnant.

She picked Rey as her maid of honor while she picked Rose who was also engaged to Finn last week and Gwen who was still dating Hux.

Her hair was curled in a half up and half down hairstyle. Jessika began to smooth her white wedding dress over her small bump and picked the flowers. She linked her arms with her father to walked past their guests as Poe was smiling at her.

They got the vows, loving each other until death do them part and slide into each other's fingers with their wedding rings. And they kissed as everyone clapped.

That night of Jessika and Poe's wedding at the grand ballroom.

Everyone was sitting on their table and some were dancing on the dance floor, laughing and drinking.

Jessika, Poe, Rose, Finn, Gwen, Hux, Rey and Ben were on their tables eating while their families were talking.

"I'm so glad that we are married, this is going to be the best day I ever had in my life!" Jessika said and smiled at Poe.

"I know, and we are going to have the best honeymoon ever." Poe said and kissed Jessika.

"So where do you go on your honeymoon? Rey asked her.

"New York City." Jessika said to Rey.

"Damn, always love New Love

"To be in love in New York City." Poe grinned at her. She smacked his arm and they all laughed until Rey's stomach became knots and she cover her mouth.

"Rey, what's wrong?" Ben asked her.

"I'm fine I'm just-" Rey said and covered her mouth and rushed to the bathroom and began throwing up in the toilet. Leia came and held her hair until Rey finished vomiting.

"Rey, you okay?" Leia asked he and Rey nodded her head and began wiping her mouth with a tissue.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Don't worry about me." Rey said and leia flushed the toilet. They began to go back to the ballroom.

Jessika and the girls gather around. She began to threw the bouquet of roses and Rose caught them.

"Looks like we were next to get married." Finn smirked at her. She began to chuckle out and kiss him on the right cheek.