Preggo

It's been 3 days after Poe and Jessika's wedding. They were having honeymoon in New York City.

One day, Rey and Ben started to their breakfast until she started to get morning sickness.

"Rey, you alright? You're trembling." Ben said in a worried face.

"I'm fine, it just a-" Rey said and cover her mouth. She went to the bathroom, throwing up. Ben came and held her hair up.

"It's okay sweetheart, it's okay." Ben said and rubbed her back.

She stood up and began to brush her teeth as Ben flushed the toilet.

"You're okay?" Ben asked her and she nodded her head.

"Yeah, I think it was just a food poison." Rey said to him.

"I don't think you eat food that was poison." Ben told her.

"Well, maybe I was having a stomach bug." She said to him.

"Yeah maybe. And besides, stomach bug doesn't mean that you were throwing up all day not only in the morning." Ben tells her.

"You don't think we were expecting do you?" She asked him and he shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't know, but we'll better find out." Ben said and she nodded her head. They went to the hospital for a quick check up.

At the hospital...

Rey sat on the exam table and Ben was sitting a chair next to her and he began to hold her hand as Doctor Holdo came to them.

"So what are her symptoms Mr. Solo." Doctor Holdo asked him.

"She was having nausea every morning till night time, mood swings, and different food habits." Ben responded to her and she nods her head.

"Have you consider what she might expecting?" Doctor Holdo asked him.

"Yeah, we want to know what she was having." Ben said to her.

"Alright, we will run some tests and came back to you in a few minutes." She said as he and Rey nodded their heads.

About 10 minutes later...

Doctor Holdo came back with a few reports.

"So, do I have a stomach bug?" Rey asked her and she shook her head.

"Congratulations Mrs. Solo, you are 4 weeks pregnant." Doctor Holdo says with a smile. Rey and Ben were surprised and happy. They were so excited to have a  family together.

"Oh Ben this is going to be the day of my life!" Rey smiled.

"Our lives you mean." Ben corrected her.

"I love you Ben." Rey smiled and hugged him.

"I know." Ben chuckled and kissed her forehead. They can't wait to be parents and they were planning to tell their friends and families soon.