Honeymoon

Ben and Rey were having their honeymoon at UK after they were married. They lived in a small apartment.

They walked around hand in hand, seeing the concert of their favorite celebrities, going shopping, and eating at the fancy restaurants.

The next day...

Rey woke up in her bed and saw Ben standing at the end of their bed with a bouquet of roses and a box of chocolate on his hands.

'Happy Valentine's day baby!" Ben yelled as Rey squealed and hugged him.

"Thank you Ben, you are so sweet!" Rey smiled and Ben handed her bouquet of roses as Rey smelled them.

"I know." Ben chuckled and kissed her.

They both smiled and eating some chocolate from a box until Rey's phone rang.

"Hang on." Rey said to Ben, he nodded and she picks up her phone to answer the video call and puts it on the speaker.

"Hello?" Rey asked her.

"Hey, Rey. It's me Jessika. How's your honeymoon by the way?" Jessika said.

"Hi, what you called me for? And it was great! Ben and I were having fun here." Rey asked her.

"There are 2 things that I want to tell you guys something." Jessika said to her. And Ben started to hear her conversation.

"What is it?" Rey asked her and Jessika started to take a deep breath.

"One, Poe proposed me last night!" Jessika smiled and show her engagement ring to Rey and Ben.

"That's wonderful Jess! Congratulations!" Ben smiled at Jessika as Poe came to Jessika and kissed her cheek.

"Hey guys." Poe said to them.

"Hi." Rey said.

"And 2, I'm pregnant." Jessika said showing her pregnancy test to them, she was pregnant with Poe's child.

"That's awesome! Congratulations, when's the wedding and how far along are you?" Rey told her.

"You know, I think next month when you guys got home from the honeymoon, and I'm apparently 3 weeks pregnant." Jessika told them.

"When's the last time you had your period?" Rey asked her.

"I think a month ago before Poe proposed to me." Jessika said.

"Alright, and we will be honor to go to your wedding after our honeymoon's over." Rey said to her.

"Great, see you there." Poe smiled at them.

"Bye." Rey said and hang up.

"Rey?" Ben asked softly to her.

"Yeah?" Rey said to him and looked at him.

"Have you ever thought about kids?" Ben asked her.

"Yeah." Rey said to him. He smashed his lips on hers and began to make out.

MATURE WARNING

Ben and Rey devoured their lips as they were laying on their bed. Rey started to take of his shirt and smirked at him due to him being shirtless but she likes it though.

Ben chuckled out and began to take off her teal crop top. He smirked at her red bra with white roses on it. And they began to get rid of their clothing until they were completely naked. Ben was laying on their bed while Rey climbed on top of him, reaching their climax causing Ben to moaned and Rey to grunt.

He cupped her breasts and kissed and sucked them causing Rey to moaned.

She pinned his hands down and began kissing his neck to his bare chest. He chuckled and kissed her neck. She began to roll on her back and he climbs on top of her. He pinned her hands down and began to climax. He thrusted in and out of her entrance.

"Oh fuck! Harder!" Rey moaned and he even picked up a pace even more.

"Damn Rey, you're so fucking tight!" Ben groaned and thrusted in and out of her entrance still.

"Yes! Inside me!" Rey moaned.

He hammered her so hard until he collapsed.

MATURE WARNING OVER

Rey kissed his cheek and began to lay on his chest.

Ben began to wrapped them in a blanket and pulled her closed.

"I love you Rey." Ben said to her.

"I love you too." Rey said and gave a tired smile and began to fell asleep. Ben stroke her hair and chuckled as he fell asleep.