Marry Me

The next day...

Rey was at the park with Ben they were holding hands together as they saw their friends and Obi and Han behind them. As they walked and lay on the soft green grass, embracing each other.

"It sure nice in here, isn't it Ben?" Rey asked him and kissed his forehead.

"Yes, but you're way more nicer." Ben smirked and handed her bouquet of daisies. She giggled at him as he gently push her hair out of her face.

They began to stand up and looked at the daisies that they compared to Rey's daisies. And Ben began to kneel one knee.

"Ben what are you doing?" Rey asked and cover her mouth with her hands.

"Reyhanne Kenobi, I have known you for the first time, since you were having that beautiful voice of an angel, I saved you from the thugs. I became amazed with those beautiful hazel eyes you have. You were the most beautiful girl in the whole wide world. I loved you with all of my heart. You are my everything and I would never let you go. So, you would make me the happiest man of my life and marry me?" Ben asked and she answered.

"Yes! I would love to marry you!" Rey smiled and chuckled as Ben puts the ring on Rey's finger. The ring that Ben proposed was his late maternal grandmother Padme's ring, Han decided to give Ben her wedding ring.

He hugged her tight and kissed. Their friends were cheered for them and Obi and Han became proud of them.