Hospitalized

Obi was at waiting room waiting for the nurse came to let him know about Rey, and she did.

"Nurse, how's my granddaughter? Is she awake already?" He asked her and she nodded her head.

"Yes, she just woke up. You may visit her, I'll lead you to her room. And is there any family members here sir?" The nurse said to him.

"Actually, it was just me, I'm her grandfather. Her parents died when she was small, I raised her after my son and daughter-in-law's deaths. I already lost my son and my daughter-in-law. And I don't want to lose my granddaughter, she was all I had left." Obi explain to her and she nodded her head. She lead him to Rey's hospital room where she woke up and lay on the hospital bed.

"Rey!" Obi cried happily and hugged her as their tears went down.

"Grandpa, I missed you!" Rey cried and she ruined his flannel shirt with her tears of joy.

"I miss you too kiddo, I was afraid that I will lose you too." Obi said and cried with tears of joy.

"I'm sorry that I couldn't make it to the movies to watch Peter Rabbit, I always want to watch that movie, it's my favorite movie in the world." Rey said feeling guilty for not going to the movies to watch Peter Rabbit as Obi held her hand.

"Not to worry, Rey, you will watch that movie after you discharge from the hospital." Obi said and she nodded her head as the doctor arrived.

"Oh, sorry to interrupt you two, but may I need to say this to you two." The doctor said to them.

"What is it?" Rey asked him as he began to check on her head and take the results.

"Rey, you have a high fever." The doctor said to her as she began froze in shock and began to cry.

"High fever?" Obi asked him in shock as he soothed Rey.

"Yes, but I'm afraid that Rey will be stay here for a couple of weeks." The doctor said to him as Rey began to sobbed harder and Obi began to rubbed her back, devastating that Rey will be hospitalized for a couple of weeks.