Celebrate Engagement Tonight

That night....

Rey was at her room, looking at the ring that Ben proposed to her. It was very beautiful and gorgeous. She was glad that Leia redeemed herself and Bazine and Bala Tik were dead. She slide on her pajamas and put on her slipper.

She walk to the balcony as she feel the breeze outside and stars shine brightly

She walk to the balcony as she feel the breeze outside and stars shine brightly. She look over to see Ben come in. They both smiled as Ben wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Hey beautiful." Ben kissed her temple and she giggle.

"Hello handsome, are you excited for our wedding?" She asked and smiled as he takes her in his arms.

"Yes. And right now, let's celebrate our engagement tonight." Ben smirked and kissed her cheek. He carried her back to her room where they kissed passionately.

MATURE WARNING

Rey started to take off his black flannel, she threw it on the floor and began to kiss his neck. Her hands began to reach his bare abs and began kissing him.

They began to shook off their shoes and Ben began to take off her pajamas. She was left in her bra and her panties.

She smirked and began to take off his black torn jeans. He began to carried her and threw her on her bed. They were getting rid of their clothing until they were completely naked. Rey was laying on her bed while Ben climbs on top of her and began to kissed her neck while his hands cupped her breasts.

"Have you ever done this before?" She asked innocently to Ben while he kissed her neck.

"No, And I'm guessing haven't either." Ben breath while Rey play his dark raven hair. And he began to pick up the pace, causing him to grunt.

"Hm! Harder Ben harder!" She moaned and he began to pick up the pace more while his fingers ran through her hair.

"I'm coming Rey!" Ben groaned and they began to climax.

"Oh Ben! Inside me! Yes! Oh maker!" Rey moaned and began to kissing him. He began to thrusted in and out of her wet entrance.

"Fuck Rey, you are so tight!" Ben moaned and he keep thrusted in and out until he collapsed on her as they were began sweaty.

MATURE WARNING OVER

Rey was laid in her bed breatless as Ben pulled her close. She laid on his chest, began to traced pattern on it.

Ben chuckled and kissed her forehead.

"I love you." He admitted to her.

"I love you too sweetheart." She said and gave a tired smile. He hugged her closer, pulled the covers around them and they fell asleep.