Baby Gifts

Ben and Rey were excited to have their little girl on the way as they going to build their nursery room.

They build a white crib for their daughter and set up the blankets on it. They were also setting the diaper changing table beside the crib. Rey set up the music automobile above the crib in case their baby sleep peacefully. They also bought the rocking chair for Rey. And also decorating the nursery room as Ben painted the wall pink. Rey began to knit the blankets and the clothes for the baby and she also bought baby socks and a breast pump so that she can easily feed her baby.

His parents and her grandfather came to visit them as they bought baby presents for them they began to feel proud of them as Obi is going to have a great granddaughter and Han and Leia were going to be grandparents. Han also brought Chewie with him in case he doesn't feel alone. Even his uncle Luke came and visit them as well, he also bring them baby toys for their baby.

"Have you ever think about names for your little girl?" Leia asked Ben and Rey.

"We don't know yet, we probably name her when she's coming to this world." Rey said to her.

"Rey, you're 6 months. We can't wait for the names for my great granddaughter." Obi told her.

"I think I'm going to name her Ariana Satine Solo, I wanted to name her after grandma just to honor her." Rey said to Obi how much he missed his late wife.

"Thank you Rey, your grandmother will be proud of you." Obi said with his tears of joy and hugged her.

After they finished their tears of joy, Poe, Jessika, Finn, Rose who was 9 weeks pregnant, Hux and Gwen who were now married came to visit them as Ben and Rey came and hugged them seeing how happy they came. They brought Rey and Ben some baby gifts like baby toys, diapers, bottles, clothes and others.

"So what do you have Jess?" Rey asked as Jessika began to rubbed her belly she was now the same month as Rey but she was 23 weeks while Rey was now 21 weeks.

"I am having a healthy baby boy." Jessika says with a smile.

"Congrats Jess and Poe." Rey hugged them.

"Thank you." Jessika said to her.

"And I think you and Jess were going to have a baby shower together since you both were having babies." Poe said.