Dizziness

The next day, Rey was wearing light pink camisole with white jeans and flats, she grabbed her phone and put it on her bag and headed downstairs to go to movies with Jessika, Poe, Rose, Finn, Hux, Gwen and Ben until she was dizzy as her grandpa Obi saw her, shock.

"Rey!" Obi shouted as he saw Rey about to passed out, he caught her in his arms.

"Rey, are you okay?" He asked her and she shook her head. 

"No Grandpa, I feel like I'm dizzy." She said and she began to closed her eyes. He began to feel worried about her. And he took her to the hospital.

At the hospital...

Obi finally made it to the hospital while he carried Rey who was passed out.

"Someone help please! It's my granddaughter, she have the dizziness and now she passed out!" Obi shouted as the nurses put her on the hospital bed and wheel her to the emergency room as the doctor lead him to the waiting room, he will let Obi know that if she will wake up, he will visit her to her hospital room.

At the movie theater...

Poe, Jessika, Hux, Gwen, Ben, Finn and Rose were outside of the movie theater as they were waiting for Rey who was supposed to meet them at the theater to watch Peter Rabbit, but she wasn't shown up.

"Where's Rey? I haven't seen since yesterday?" Rose asked them as they all shrugged their shoulders.

"I don't know, she said that she'll supposed to meet us here, but she didn't shown up." Jessika said to her.

"Well have you text her or called her already?" Hux asked them.

"Yeah, I did. I tried calling her but she didn't answered. I tried texting her, but she didn't reply." Ben said to them.

"Maybe she was fell asleep and missed the movie." Finn said to him.

"Maybe, I don't know. I think I need to call her grandfather about it." Ben said to them as he got on his phone to called Obi.

At the waiting room...

Obi was waiting for his granddaughter to awake. He was scared that he will lose her just like he lost his son and daughter-in-law also known as Rey's parents. Rey was all that he had left. He began to hear his phone rang as he gets on his phone and answer the call.

"Hello?" Obi asked while on the phone.

"Hi Mr. Kenobi. Do you know where Rey was? She supposed to meet us at the movie theater to watch Peter Rabbit today." Ben said to him.

"I'm afraid Rey can't come to the movies today." Obi said sadly as Ben began to shock.

"What! Oh my God, is she okay?" Ben asked him and Obi shook his head.

"I'm afraid that she was in the hospital, she passed out this morning and have dizziness." Obi said and began to cry. And they end their call as Ben began to feel shocked and upset about Rey.

Back at the movie theater...

"Dude! What's wrong, you're trembling." Poe said to him.

"Guys, Rey's in the hospital!" Ben said to them and they all began to shocked.

"Oh my fucking God, what are we going to do?" Rose said to him.

"We need to visit her." Ben said and they all nodded.