Date Time

Couple of weeks later...

Rey was finally got better and got discharged from the hospital. Her grandpa was pleased to have her back and so does her friends and Ben. And Jessika, Rose and Gwen were going to help her getting ready to go on a date with Ben while Han finds a suit and a tie for him and Poe, Finn and Hux were getting flowers for Ben to Rey.

At Rey's house...

"Rey, try these dresses that we picked, Ben's gonna be pleased." Rose said as she got the white dress, Jessika got the mint dress, and Gwen got the black dress. Rey thinks what dresses that she want to go on a date with Ben.

"Okay." Rey said and the girls handed her the dress as she tried on the white dress that Rose bought for her.

" Rey said and the girls handed her the dress as she tried on the white dress that Rose bought for her

"Damn, you look gorgeous! Do you like it?" Rose asked her.

"It looks great though, I need to try another dress." Rey said and take off the white dress and tried on the mint green dress that Jessika bought for her. She looked beautiful in it.

"Whoa, looks minty to you girl

"Whoa, looks minty to you girl." Jessika complimented as Rey chuckled out.

"Thank you. And I still have one more dress to try though." Rey smiled and she take off the mint dress and tried on the black dress Gwen bought it for her. It was Ben's favorite color in the world.

"Wow, Ben is so pleased if you wear that color though." Gwen said to her.

"Yeah, he sure is." Rey chuckled out.

"So what dress that you want to wear for the date?" Jessika asked her.

"I think I'm gonna pick the black one since it was Ben's favorite color, but I'm gonna wear these 2 dresses that you and Rose picked someday." Rey smiled as they hugged each other and do Rey's make up and hair style. 

Jessika began to curled Rey's wavy hair. Rose began to applied make up on her, she applied red lipstick on her lips, a blush on her cheeks, an eyeshadow, an eyeliner and a mascara on her eyes. And Gwen began to put on the black heels on Rey's feet.

As soon as the girls finished, Rey look absolutely stunning and thanked them for the make up and the hairstyle. She grabbed her clutch as soon as she hear the door rang.

"I'm coming!" Rey shouted down and went downstairs and open the door, she hugged Ben as he look handsome with his suit and a red tie he wore.

"Hello love." Ben smiled and handed her daisies that Poe, Finn, and Hux got. She hugged him and kissed his cheek.

"Ready to go?" Ben asked her.

"Yes." Rey replied with a smile. He escort her to his car and drove to the restaurant that he booked.

Meanwhile at the bar...

"He ignore me like that! I tried calling him but he won't answer his damn calls!" Bazine screamed.

"Told you, you're not his type." Bala Tik stalled at her.

"What do you mean by that? Speak up!" Bazine demanded at her boyfriend.

"That emo and the bitch were getting back together." He said as Bazine's eyes grew wide and furious.

"WHAT! Fucking bloody bastard!" She yelled and slammed the table and smacked 3 shots of vodka on the floor that made everyone at the bar looking at them.

"Whoa! Calm the fuck down Bazine!" He urged her and looking how everyone around them.

"They will kick us out!" Bala Tik spoke up.

"I don't care!" She snapped.

"I heard that they were going on their date." Bala Tik said to her.

"I know, I am his damn fiance, and if his mother know that I'm with you, she'll broke off the engagement of me and Ben." Bazine growled at her as the waiter brought her 3 shots of vodka while the other waiter cleans the glasses on the floor.

"Then what are we going to do?" Bala Tik asked her.

"You ran over her by your car while I distract him. That way, we will make him suffer by the loss of her." Bazine grinned evilly.

Meanwhile...

After Ben and Rey's date, he was about to escorting her to his car until he saw Bazine standing behind his car.

"Bazine what are you doing here?" Ben asked her.

"I was wondering if we could talk alone." Bazine smirked.

"Not gonna happen! I'm with Rey now!" Ben urged her and pull Rey behind him.

"Oh really? Rey, do you mind if I borrow your date?" Bazine smirked at her and pull Ben to her.

"I think so, I'll see you tomorrow then Ben." Rey said softly and kissed his cheek goodbye as she began to walk away.

"What the hell was that for?" Ben urged Bazine he was going to get Rey but Bazine grabbed him.

"Ben, I tried calling you like for 45 times. But you don't answer my calls." Bazine told him.

"So, what does it have to do with it?" Ben spoke up to her.

"I miss you and we're going to get married soon." Bazine grinned and Ben shook his head.

"Not gonna happen! You're with Bala Tik and I am with Rey!" Ben shout at her.

"What? How is that even possible, I never laid a finger on him." Bazine laughed jokingly.

"Nope! But if my mother knows that you with him, she's gonna break us up and our engagement!" Ben yelled at her and ran to look for Rey leaving Bazine screech and left.

Rey was walking home as she went on the street until she heard Bala Tik's car honk and he drive so fast that she ran as fast as she can until her chest became burning and her legs were tired.

She watched as Bala Tik's car was about to ran over her until....

"Rey, watch out!" Ben shouted and saved her from Bala Tik's car as Bala Tik crashed his car on the tree.

"You okay?" Ben asked her and she nodded her head.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Rey told him.

"I would never let anyone hurt you." Ben said and kissed her. When he pulled away, he escorting her to his car and drove off.