Bar

That night at Ben's room...

Ben was sick and tired of his mother bossy him and was forced to have lunch with her and Bazine. He had enough of them and went on his bed until his phone received a text. Ben opens his phone. It was one of his best friends Hux.

Hux: Yo dude! You should come to the bar so that you feel fucking better! Me, Gwen, Jess, Poe, Rose, and Finn were waiting for you!

Ben: Alright I'll be there Hux!

Hux: Good! See you there.

Ben: Alright, later bro.

Ben closed his phone and decided to go to the bar so that Bazine wouldn't know where he was.

At the bar...

Ben was sitting in his seat next to Hux and his girlfriend Gwen drinking beer and vodka as their friends Poe, his girlfriend Jessika, Rose and her boyfriend Finn were dancing on the dance floor.

"What's troubling you Kylo?" Gwen asked him as she sipped her vodka which she ordered was 2 shots.

"Yeah, you haven't been pissed since your dad embarrassed you at high school parent teacher conference!" Hux said as he sipped his beer.

"It was my mom." Ben said to them.

"What's so bad about her?" Gwen asked him, as Ben cleared his throat, he began to ready ranting on Bazine. And Jessika, Poe, Finn and Rose were taking a break and walked to Ben, Gwen and Hux and they began to listen to Ben's rants.

"Just last night, my mom forced me to love that girl who I don't know, she was a fucking bitch name Bazine Netal! She was like 30 and like the other snobby girls! Oh, and she's old! And she's stupid! Ben yelled.

"How so?" Jessika asked him as she wrapped her arm around Poe's shoulder.

"She had that same fucking hair color as mine! She smirked with that black lips of her, that harlot swings her fucking braid as my mother arranged that damn marriage of her and mine!" Ben continued ranting.

"Oh yeah?" Finn asked him as Ben sipped his beer.

"Yeah, the truth is, I want to married for love. And someone who is younger than I was, and I preferred brunettes better than the bitches who had the same hair color as mine." Ben said and drinking his beer.

"Oh really?" Poe asked as he sipped his vodka.

"Yeah." Ben nodded.

"Well, why don't you look at that girl over there?" Hux asked him.

"Who?" Ben asked looking confused at him.

"Over there!" Hux pointed at that girl who have her brunette hair tied in a half bun, she have those gorgeous hazel eyes, she look beautiful with a red eyeshadow and black wing eyeliner and mascara on it, she wears a red dress with black lace on it and wears black high heels. And she also wears her bracelet that she bought from H&M on her left arm, her diamond necklace and a Daniel Wellington watch on her right arm.

Rey's dress and shoe: