Have A Wondeful Wedding Finn And Rose

Today was the day, Rose was getting married to Finn. She was pretty nervous about it but her bridemaids Rey, Gwen and Jessika who just came back from her honeymoon with Poe and her maid of honor which is her sister Paige calmed her down and saying everything was okay.

Rose linked her arms with her father and began walked passed the guests and Finn was so happy at her.

They have already got the vows and the verses as Luke now pronounced them husband and wife. And Finn and Rose kissed.

At night at their wedding...

Everyone was dancing on the dance floor, drinking and laughing. Rose, Ben, Rey, Finn, Jessika, Hux, Poe, Gwen, and their parents were sitting on their table, eating and drinking champagne except Jessika and Rey who were pregnant. They began talking while they were eating and laughing.

Temmin the photographer and their friends came and snapped photos of Rose and Finn, and their parents and friends with his camera.

"You guys look perfect!" Temmin said and showed them the pictures on his camera.

"Thanks Temmin." Finn said and hugged him.

"No problem dude." Temmin said to him. As Finn and Rose went to Ben, Rey, Jessika, Hux, Gwen and Poe.

"So how far along are you guys?" Rose asked Jessika and Rey.

"I'm in 14 weeks and she was 11 weeks. And we both went to the doctor the ultrasound befroe we go to your wedding." Jessika said to her and she and Rey were began to show them the ultrasound photos of their babies.

"Awww, how cute they are." Rose smiled at them.

Rose had all the girls in crowd and began to throw her bouquet. And of course Gwen caught the flowers.

"You know in some cultures, that's bad luck." Hux smiled and Gwen began to hit him with 10 flowers and they all began to laughed.