Jessika And Rey's Baby Showers

Today was the day, at the cafe. The cafe was filled with decorations such as the buffet, dessert, baby gifts and ultrasound photos, balloons that are pink and blue and above the sign says "Jessika and Rey's baby showers".

Jessika and Rey who were 7 months as Jessika was 26 weeks while Rey was 24 weeks pregnant celebrate their baby showers at the cafe. Jessika wears a light blue dress with a matching shoes, and a tiara with a teal diamond on it which is on her head. And Rey wears a pink dress with red shoes and a tiara that have a red diamond on it on her head. They both wear sashes on around their shoulders. Paige, Temmin, Finn, Rose who was 12 weeks pregnant, Hux and Gwen who was also 2 weeks pregnant.

They began to eat the food and the dessert that they like which is Rey and Jessika's favorite.

They began talking while they were eating and laughing. And they also taking pictures of the baby shower and the decorations.

"You know, I think this is the best baby shower that me and Jessika had in our lives." Rey said excitedly.

"I know, thanks to Poe's idea though." Jessika said and smirked at Poe who winked at her. Ben kisses Rey's right cheek as Rey leans in and kisses him on the lips.