Chapter Two

This chapter is gonna be extremely long.. just a warning! Im trying not to drag out all this stuff that happened years ago, but there are a lot of details I'm trying to exaggerate. Don't forget these things I mention.. the quote in the very beginning, the flashback to when they were five, etc.. Enjoy(:

***MUST READ!***

So, long story short, I have chapters written ahead of time that won't make sense in like a month, which is when i was going to upload them. So just for this week, I'm uploading today (Tuesday), Wednesday, Thursday & Friday!! Four days, four new chapters! Wooooo :D But then next week, it'll go back to Tuesdays and Fridays. :)

Since i want the songs to relate to the chapters and the first chapters song didn't really relate, I'm gonna start picking songs for each chapter that give you a hint about the chappie :)

So the song for today is Fine by Me by Andy Grammer! Any song that Andy sings is always the cutest thing in the world, so yeah. This song is adorable :)

^ And it makes sense with the chappie because Aria doesn't want Harry to leave, & it'd be "Fine by her" if he "never leaves" to go on The X Factor... :D Haha, you have to know the lyrics to understand the joke.. anyway, you can start reading now :)

Flashback:

"I'm excited," Harry smiled at me.

"So am I." I replied half-heartedly. There was no way I was gonna ruin this for him. I saw the happiness in his face and loved it all too much to make my stupid and hurtful remarks. If this whole thing was going to make him happy, it would eventually make me happy too. All I want his for Harry's dreams to come true. Then I'll be satisfied. After all, he deserved anything he wanted, and I knew if he tried hard, he'd make it as a singer. Little did I know back then, in a few years, that would be a complete understatement.

--------------------

We walked back to the car.

"Where to now?" I asked.

"I dunno." Harry replied. "How about we go to my house to practice some of these songs?"

"Alrighty." I turned on the radio and we drove along, singing together, even though the volume of the music overpowered our voices.

We pulled into his driveway ten minutes later to find that no one was home. It was kind of odd, actually. Anne was almost always there, and I always like to see her. She's so nice and lovely.

I got out of Harry's car and followed him to the door. Some people might have found it awkward being alone in a house with a guy, but what can I say? He was my best friend, and our parents knew this and trusted us; well, maybe not Anne. She was convinced we were secretly dating and thought we'd be adorable together.

After he turned the key in the lock, he walked inside and headed straight up to his room. I sat down at his laptop and got on YouTube, pulling up instrumentals/karaoke versions of each song on the list for him to practice.

"What first?" I asked.

"Hmm.. Free Fallin'?" He suggested.

"Alright." I clicked play on the video.

"She's a good girl; loves her mama. Loves Jesus, and her boyfriend too." He started out singing. I was already lost in his voice. I loved the way he stuck his head out forward a little bit when he sang, the way he closed his eyes every now and then when he strained to hit a note, his hand motions when he got really into the song, and of course that smile he always had plastered on his face. You could tell Harry really enjoyed singing. His voice was so beautiful.