Chapter Eighteen

You guys ive been having so many harry feels lately it's crazy....I can't even handle it..good thing I can get my emotions out through this fanfic bhahaha thanks to everyone thats reading!

------

The next day, I woke up with a sore brain, fed up with all the thinking I had been doing lately. I was seriously just about ready to march right up to Harry and ask if he likes me or what.

But no. That'd be the easy way out.

I decided to just go ahead and not argue about kissing him tomorrow because I didn't want to ruin the plan. But I promised myself I'd bring it up eventually.

Harry picked me up from my house at around 8:00. When he excessively rang the doorbell, I rushed to the door to open it for him.

"Harry, why do you keep ringing the doorbe--"

"LET ME IN!" he pushed past me and slammed the front door shut.

"What is wrong with you?!" I asked him, bewildered.

"The fans. They were outside my house," he attempted to tell me between heavy breaths. "I talked to a few of them and took a few pictures hoping they'd go away, but no luck. I told them I had to go and got in my car to drive away, but the crazies followed me here and they'll all be in your front yard any second now..." he looked out the window. "Sorry," he smiled.

"It's okay," I laughed. "We can stay in here for awhile if you like. Do you think they'll go away if you don't go outside for awhile?"

"I doubt it.." he said reluctantly. "I hate to say it, but some girls have stayed outside of my house all day. And I want to go get ice cream!" he whined.

"Okay, okay," I chuckled at his immaturity. "Lucky for you, my car is parked in the garage and the garage door is closed. We can get in the car safely and once we open the garage door and drive out, they won't be able to touch us because we won't have to step foot on the ground."

"Thank the Lord." He seemed quite relieved. "But I can't promise that we won't get some pictures taken of us."

I shrugged. "My best friend is Harry Styles. It's something I'm going to have to get used to."

He smiled at me. "I'm so glad you have the patience to put up with my crazy life."

"Well it's either that, or never getting to see you. I'd much rather get a few pictures taken of me and have fans call me an annoying, ugly slut than not even be friends."

"They would never call you ugly. And if they did, it'd be out of jealousy," he assured me, lightly kissing my forehead.

"Thanks, babe," I grinned before peering out the window. About 20 fans were in my driveway, and some of them were starting to point inside at us, one girl even making eye contact with me. "Now let's get the hell out of here," I told him as I pulled him out of view of the windows.

I entered the kitchen where I found my dad.

"Hey, Mr. Brooks," Harry greeted him and held out his hand.

"Hello Harry! It's been awhile.. good to see you again," he smiled and shook Harry's hand. "And you know you can just call me Alan."

"Right. How have you been?"

"Good! Yourself?"

"I think you can imagine I'm fantastic," Harry smiled.

Sighing at the fact that we were supposed to be in a hurry and they wouldn't stop talking, I grabbed Harry's hand and intertwined my fingers with his, pulling him away from my father. "Dad, tell Mum we're leaving. I'm staying at Harry's tonight, but she already knows that. Oh, and there are some fans in the front yard. They should be leaving soon. If they don't..." I drifted off. "...well then that sucks. Bye!" I dashed out of the room with Harry's hand still grasping mine before my father could say anything else. We made our way back to the foyer and out the garage door.