Chapter Three

This is the last chapter that takes place in 2010! Pleeeeease tell me what you think! It is my first story so advice and comments would be appreciated :) & please recommend it to friends!

Hope you like it (:

This chappie has a lot of different things happen. It starts and ends in completely different moods (you'll understand after you read it!), so it was hard to pick a song for it. But I ended up picking All Back by Chris Brown. Not only is it one of my favorite songs of all time (I'm obsessed with his voice), but I think by the end of the chappie both Harry and Aria probably just want things to be how they used to be.

And i haven't watched the YouTube video i linked, it just came up when i searched "all back chris brown," so i don't know if the lyrics are right or anything like that. So sorry if they're really bad or something! Haha.

--------------------  

I took a minute to look at Harry's eyes. They really were beautiful, a transparent, hazel-y green color. They were big and bright and when he looked into your eyes, you had every reason to stare back into his.

"What?" he asked.

"Nothing," I replied, looking away.

"No, why were you looking at me like that?"

"I was just looking at your eyes," I told him.

"Oh. They sure are mesmerizing, aren't they?"

I sensed his sarcasm and punched him in the balls again. After i did, I looked at him surprised. "Harry!"

Harry groaned in pain. "What?" He quietly was able to say.

"Why aren't you wearing boxers?"

"I couldn't find any." He groaned again. "Why?"

"Well, you're wearing shorts but I could tell there was nothing underneath.."

"Oh." He had another cheeky smile on his face.

"Oh shut up. I didn't actually feel anything."

"Mmmmmmhm." He didn't believe me.

After a long silence while we watched the show, we decided to practice 'Isn't She Lovely' again. The next hour was spent perfecting it.

"You're sure about this, right?"

"Yes, absolutely. It sounds lovely. No pun intended," I said assuredly.

He chuckled a bit "Well, if you say so."

"I have an idea."

"What is it?"

I closed the computer that we'd been using to play an instrumental of the song while Harry sang. "Do it A Capella."

"What?!"

"Trust me. If it's just you singing, you can choose whatever key and beats per minute you want. And it'll be a lot easier to hear your vocal strengths."

"I don't know.. I feel like that'll just make me a lot more nervous."

"Just try. Right now, without the music."

He cleared his throat. "Isn't she loooovely, isn't she wooon, derrr, fuuuuul. Isn't she preeeecious? Less than one miiiinute old. And I never thought, through love we'd be, making one as lovely as sheeeee. Isn't she looooove, ly, made, from, lo-ove?"

"That's perfect." I grinned from ear to ear. "I love the way you pronounce the words and hold out the notes, it's different from Stevie. It's all just perfect, believe me."