Chapter Twenty-Two

Chp22

Two hours later, Harry was driving Liam, Niall and me to my house due to the fact that I didn't have my car at Harry's house.

"Here we are!" Harry told the boys as he parked in my driveway.

"Already? This is nice, you live close to each other," Liam replied.

"Yeah. You have a beautiful house," Niall added.

"Thanks Nialler! We try," I smiled at his comment.

I helped Liam and Niall with their bags and walked to my front door with them as Harry drove away with a final wave to the three of us. I knocked on the door since I didn't have a key with me.

"Aria?" my mum asked as she started opening the door. Once the door was all the way open and she could see who was with me, she beamed. "Oh, you brought the boys with you!" she exclaimed while holding out her hand. "Hello lads! I'm Aria's mum. You can just call me Dina."

"Hello Dina," Liam shook her hand. "I'm Liam, but you probably already know that."

"Yes, of course I do." She laughed while turning to Niall. "And you are Mr. Niall Horan."

"The one and only!" he answered cheekily with a quick handshake and a grin.

"Come on in, I have some snacks in the kitchen!" my mum insisted.

I rolled my eyes and chuckled at her preparedness. "Mum, I'm going to bring the boys downstairs to get their stuff settled in first," I told her as I led Niall and Liam downstairs.

"Okay!" she called down the stairs. "Don't be too long!"

"We won't," I responded with a sigh at my mother's extreme eagerness.

"We're sleeping in the basement?" Niall inquired as we made our way downstairs.

"Yep. The guest bedroom is down here," I informed him. "Why? Is the basement too scary for you?" I teased with a smirk.

"Duh!" Niall said. "There are ghosts!"

I sighed. "I can sleep down here with you two if you want."

"Yay!" Niall smiled in satisfactory. "Aria will protect us all!"

"Niall, don't be such a baby," Liam rolled his eyes.

"At least I eat my ice cream with a spoon, not a fork!" Niall shot back. Liam ignored his comment, slightly grunting and glaring at the Irish boy.

"Okay, okay, control yourselves," I told them. "Here's where you'll be sleeping." I dumped the luggage I was carrying onto the queen-sized bed.

"There's only room for two! Ari, you can sleep in the bed with me and Liam will take the floor," Niall stated innocently.

Liam looked at him in disgust. "Why do I have to take the floor?"

"Because you're the oldest one here, and should be the most mature," Niall remarked.

"Fine. I like being the most mature," Liam stuck out his chest proudly. "It makes me the least childish, considering I don't even believe in ghosts anymore."

"Childish? Who's the one who still watches Toy Story?" Niall nonchalantly replied.

Liam raised his voice defensively. "TOY STORY IS A CLASSIC AND QUALITY MOVIE FOR ALL AGES!"

"BOYS!" I yelled in frustration. "Please, please just TRY to get along. For me."

"Sorry," Liam smiled sheepishly.

"Yeah, Liam gets a little out of hand sometimes.." Niall muttered. I shot him a look while Liam elbowed him. Niall looked down in shame and added, "I'm sorry, too."