Chapter Seven

Song: Complicated by Avril Lavigne. Yes, it's extremely old but it's pretty much Aria's opinions on Harry's behavior, soooooo it works out well :) it was the first song that came to mind when I was trying to think of a song for this chappie!

-------------------

Niall Horan. Niall freaking Horan is sitting in the same room as me. I totally forgot I'd be meeting a bunch of celebrities today.

"Hi!" Niall said excitedly. He stood up and took bites of his pizza as he walked over to me.

"Hello Niall!" I replied.

"So you're the famous Aria!" I only half understood him considering he had a mouthful of food. Niall instantly embraced me in his arms and I dropped my bags, laughing as I hugged him back. I already had seen and heard so much about him, and he seemed to be just as amusing and friendly as I thought he'd be.

I heard the door to the hotel room open right behind me and turned around to see Harry looking suspicious.

"What's going on in here?" He interrogated with furrowed eyebrows.

"Hello to you too, Harold." I muttered.

Josh laughed. "Mate, don't be jealous. They were just meeting each other."

Harry flushed. "Who said I was jealous?"

The hotel room door was still open, and from over the top of Harry's left shoulder I saw a figure dashing enthusiastically towards us. "Uh...Harry?" I asked confused as I pointed behind him. Harry turned around to stand shoulder to shoulder with me as the person grabbed Harry into a forceful embrace.

"HAZZA!" he screamed. I rolled my eyes. Louis seemed exactly the same as I imagined him, also.

Louis let go of Harry and glanced at me. "Ooh, we have a visitor!"

I giggled at his hyper personality. "I'm Aria." I offered my hand out to him but he just hugged me. Goodness, if I've learned one thing so far it's that these boys are big huggers.

Harry pried Louis off of me. "Okay, I think Aria's had enough attention for now," he insisted, not wanting to share me with everyone else quite yet. He closed the hotel room door.

"Where am I staying?" I questioned.

"You have your own room," he said sternly. "No way are you sharing a room with any of the boys."

"Harry, chill out. I won't be a whore, I promise." I gave him an innocent smile.

Niall laughed at this and we all went to sit on the couch to watch TV.

The first person I saw when I looked at the screen was David Schwimmer. "Ooh, you're watching Friends!" I exclaimed. I took a seat on the couch and Louis, Niall and Josh sat down with me, surrounding me.

Harry stayed standing where he was at the door, looking at me oddly.

I sighed. "Haz, it's been a long day and I really just want to relax. I don't have enough energy to do anything right now."

"Okay. I'm just gonna...go to my room. See ya." Harry's tone didn't seem upset or angry in the slightest. It seemed more like a mixture of confusion and shock. I gave him a questioning look, but all he did was exit the room.

The four of us that were left on the couch looked around at each other, confused.

I sighed again. "I guess I better go see what's wrong with him." I stood up and walked out of the room. I ran after Harry hurriedly considering I had to catch him before he entered a room. It was a big hotel and I had no idea which room was his.