Chapter Eight

Sorry for the short chapter. To make it up to you, I'm uploading a random extra chapter tomorrow :D  which means THREE chappies this week!! (:

Song: End Up Here by Cher Lloyd. (: It's a pretty good explanation for this chapterrrrr! :) & it's a good song!

Enjoy!

--------------------

Harry opened his door, looking somewhat astonished to see me standing there. "What?"

"I told you earlier that I wasn't done talking to you. We need to talk."

"Now?"

"It can't wait any longer," I said sternly. I wasn't gonna let his charm make me weak. I had to be tough this time.

Harry moved to the side to allow me space to walk in. I entered and shut the door behind me.

"Come on back to my bedroom," he guided me to a back room. I cautiously followed him into a room where I guessed he and Louis shared the bed. He sat down on the edge of the bed and patted the spot next to him. I hesitated before sitting down to the right of him.

"So?" he questioned.

I looked up at him. "I just want to know why you've been treating me differently."

"What? What do you mean?"

"When I first got here, you never even said hello. You just assumed I was flirting with Niall when all I did was hug him. Might I add that HE hugged ME, not the other way around. Then, you walk out of the room. You don't introduce me to anyone, give me a hug, welcome me, show me to my room, inform me on any important things I need to know. You just leave me with the boys, assuming they'll figure out what to do with me."

"Aria--"

"No, I'm not done," I interrupted him. I felt my voice start to get louder as my anger rose. "Considering you're the only reason I'm here, I thought maybe you could stand to be a bit friendly towards me. Why would you happily invite me to tour with you and then treat me oddly when I get here? Now, you've told everyone how we've been best friends forever and all you've managed to do lately is ignore me. The worst part about all of this is that you're making me look bad. You're making me look unprofessional and irrelevant to everyone else here. You haven't been treating me like a friend in the slightest. You've been treating me like a stranger."

"Aria..." Anger looked like it was building up on his face. What the hell? Why is HE mad?

I was practically yelling. I hoped nobody I knew was nearby. "And what right do you really have to be mad at me right now? I should be way more mad at you than I am, and you should be the one begging for forgiveness. But you're not, and I'm the one who has to try and fix everything. I'm not the one who abandoned their best friend and casually started talking to them two years later. I just...I don't understand why I have to go through all of this confusing crap." I set my elbows on my legs and buried my head in my hands.

This was the time that I would expect Harry to rub his hand on my back, or tell me everything would be okay. But instead, I only heard silence. I wasn't actually crying, just resting my head in my hands, so I looked up at Harry to see if he was still there. He had his left elbow sitting on his left thigh with the side of his face looking down at the ground, slanted tightly towards me. A tear rolled down his cheek and I was suddenly very alarmed. Never, EVER, in the thirteen years I had known Harry, had I ever seen him cry. I always just thought of him as someone I could cry on, but would always stay strong and keep it together himself.

I set my hand on his shoulder. "...Harry?" I asked. No response. His straight face turned into a slight pout/frown as more tears flowed out of his eyes. His gaze never left the floor. He refused to look at me. My heart was breaking. "Harry!" I exclaimed, getting more scared as I watched the tears get heavier. His mouth quivered and he put his whole face in both of his hands and cried into them.