Chapter Nine

As I promised, here's a new chapter (: And there will be another upload Friday :D

Also, thanks for 125 reads! It might seem like a small number but i can't believe 125 people are reading my story. It's my very first story and I'm not famous on twitter or tumblr or anything, so I don't know how you guys find my story but whatever! Keep reading :) & don't forget to COMMENT! I've gotten no comments at all D;

The first person to leave me a comment will get a shout-out! :)

*IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ!*

I just want to remind you that my chapters are not gonna have to do with what happens to them in real life. Like, if they went to Australia tomorrow (even though they're obviously on break so they won't), I'm not gonna put it in the story. So don't think I have my facts wrong! Haha, they won't go on break in the story for a couple more chapters even though they're on break in real life right now.

Song of the chappie: Heaven Can Wait by We the Kings - SUCH a cute songs. These lyrics are perfect for the end of this chapter:

"Here's a song for the nights I think too much / And here's a song, when I imagine us together / Here's a song for when we talk too much and I forget my words.."

Enjoy(:

-------------------

I plopped myself down on my bed after leaving Harry's hotel room. The next morning we were going to Orlando and we were gonna have to rush out early. I sighed, knowing I should get to bed but wanting to stay up. I pulled my laptop out of its case and connected to the hotel's free wifi. Checking my twitter quickly, I noticed that I had gained a good amount of followers. After searching around some more, I realized someone had leaked a photo of Josh and I entering the hotel. Wow. I didn't think many people had noticed us. You could see my face pretty well, and considering my face was also in my twitter avi, I guess directioners figured out it was me. Although, I have no idea how they even went about trying to find my twitter.

I guess some people are just Grade A stalkers.

I figured it was no big deal and rested my head on the pillow behind me, allowing myself to fall into a sound sleep.

The next two or three days, Harry and I maintained a good relationship, talking to and smiling at each other casually. I treated him the same way I treated the other boys; with a friendly and inviting attitude. They all seemed to like and accept me, which was a relief. Liam became my best friend, always looking out for me and being a supportive friend. Niall was also very generous towards me. Liam and Niall didn't replace Harry, but they would help me with things when Harry wasn't around at the moment. And of course, Louis and Zayn were also very nice to me and never showed any resentment or awkwardness towards me. In the short amount of time I had to get to know them, they made it very easy for me to act myself around them.

Touring with the boys was so much fun, but also completely hectic. They had so many concerts, interviews, etc, so most of my next few days were spent in a hotel room or in the tour bus. I did, however, have people to keep me company. On concert nights, most of the crew/security obviously had to be at the concert, so I would sometimes hang around the stylists since we were all girls. They were like my Darlas. When the boys had things like interviews that the band obviously wouldn't go to, I would spend time with Josh, Sandy, Dan and Jon. I discovered that they were very fun and entertaining. I only wish that I could've gone to a concert, but that was of course unrealistic. The tickets had sold out long ago, and it wasn't like the boys had a few spare front row seats to hand out to whoever. At least there was always backstage I could watch from.

One evening, everyone decided to go to Universal for the night. Olly, Josh, Liam, Zayn, Niall, Louis, etc; everyone but Harry. He went to a Coldplay concert by himself. I felt like he must have been lonely, but if I had a Coldplay ticket I would have gone too, so I didn't blame him.