Chapter Eleven

Sorry I've been uploading chapters late in the day. I've been writing extra lately because... *drum roll please* ... I'm working on writing imagines! (: I'm gonna start off by uploading ones based on ideas that I've thought of myself and I'll probably end up taking requests for imagines too , so like if you want me to write you one , you would just give me things like your name , which boy you want it with etc (I'll make a list later) so yeah ill start uploading them sometime soon :) I'll probably create a "story" for it sometime today or tomorrow and each "chapter" will just be a new imagine, and I'll just upload a quick first chapter explaining how it works. :)

Song: Crush by David Archuleta. I was glad David Cook won that season of American Idol but I liked Archuleta too and it's a cute song!

"Has it ever crossed your mind / When we're hanging, spending time, girl / Are we just friends? Is there more? / Is there more?..."

------

It was finally time to go home, and I was so excited. America was such a cool experience but the thought of hanging out back in Cheshire with Harry like the old days again got me so ecstatic. And, of course, my beach trip with Darla. We were leaving for the beach the day after Harry and I got home, so Harry and I would have a day together before I left Holmes Chapel for five days. But it was alright because I spend plenty of time with him when we tour anyway!

When we finally arrived home after getting plenty of pictures taken of us in the airport, I was slightly nervous that I would be in a lot of pictures. But I remembered to wear sunglasses so I wasn't as recognizable as usual. Harry and I decided we weren't going to be fake boyfriend and girlfriend quite yet. We hadn't exactly figured out an elaborate plan, so I didn't hold hands with him in the airport or anything. We just acted like friends, which is what we are, anyway.

Harry and I stopped at my house so we could visit with my mum for a bit and she got to talk to him for the first time in awhile. We caught up a bit and ate dinner together while I told her some interesting and fun things about the tour. Since I only had one night with Harry before I went to the beach, I was spending it at his house and the next day I would pack and leave with Darla for the beach at around 4 pm the next day.

Harry drove me back to his place and his family was very excited to see us. We also socialized with them for awhile until it got to be about 9:00 and Harry and I decided to go upstairs.

Harry and I headed up his room.

I was already dressed very casually in a plain white camisole and black hot pants (A/N - if you're American and don't know what these are, they're athletic/pyjama shorts) which I had chagned into when we stopped at my house, so there was no need to change like I always used to when i came here. I did still have to go to the bathroom, though. When I walked out of his bathroom, he was laying in his bed, shirtless. Deja vu.

"Hmm, doesn't this look familiar?" I stated. "Are you actually wearing bottoms this time?"

He rolled his eyes. "Yes." He pulled down the covers to show me a pair of boxers. "I got hot."

I got into bed next to him rolling my eyes at his excuse and immersed myself under the covers.

"So tell me what it's like, being famous and all."

He sighed, wondering how to start. "Well, you've gotten a glimpse of it the past week or so. It's crazy; the American fans are a lot more likely to mob and go crazy over you, but I have to admit, it's pretty fun having girls all over you. And performing with some of your best mates is obviously so amazing and incredible..." he drifted off, staring into space as he spoke.

I smiled up at him, admiring his enthusiasm at accomplishing his dreams. "I'm so proud of you. For everything," I told him.

"Thanks babe." He gave me a big smile.