Chapter Six

I'm SOOO sorry for not uploading yesterday! I totally forgot to tell you guys i was on vacation for a few days..i got back home from the beach this morning :)

By the way, I'd realllllly appreciate if you guys would leave me comments..I don't even know if I should continue the story. I mean, I know I'm getting reads but I haven't got one comment! I really want y'alls opinions and input on the story! It'd help my writing :)

Thanks to 1DCaliEditionFanFics for becoming my first fan! I appreciate it lots :)xx

Song: 30 Days by The Saturdays. If you change the 30 days to 7 days, it's literally perfectly accurate for this chapter! Just read & you'll understand :)

--------------------

Three days after Harry left, I had already hung out with Darla a lot. I figured that I didn't want to spend my summer sulking over Harry, so Darla and I had already had a sleepover and gone swimming at her country club. These two things had given me plenty of time to explain everything about Harry to her, and thankfully she agreed with the decisions I had made about him so far.

Although I was keeping myself preoccupied, I still knew it was gonna be hard to keep mind off of Harry. I mean, he finally came back into my life and he had left again for his tour. Not to mention the fact that I still haven't completely forgiven him.

I was watching Love Actually with Darla when my phone started ringing. I rolled my eyes because the episode had just been getting interesting. However, I looked at the Caller ID and I was curious to see what the conversation would be about. It was Harry, and I hadn't talked to him yet since he left.

"Darla, it's Harry. I'll go upstairs to talk to him and you can keep watching," I told her.

"Alright!" she replied.

I walked up to my room to talk in privacy.

"Hello?"

"Aria? Hi!"

At hearing his enthusiasm, a smile crept onto my face, whether I wanted it to or not...which I didn't. "Hey Harry. What's up?"

"Well, I was thinking a lot about you yesterday and I realized how idiotic this whole situation is. I can't start being friends with you again if we're in completely different countries."

"There's not exactly anything we can do about that, though." Why was he telling me all of this anyway?

"That's what I thought too. But then I thought of something, so, erm...what do you have planned this summer?"

"Not much, I mean I'm not going to a camp or anything, and I don't have a job...I am going to the beach for a week with Darla, though."

"Who's Darla?" Harry asked with curiosity.

"She was new to our school after you left. She's a good friend of mine. But why does all of this matter anyway? You have your tour, and there's no way you can cancel that."

"Yeah, I know. But if i can't go there, why don't you come here?"

I was surprised at this offer. "Me? Go to America? But you guys will be touring all over and if I go to one city to visit you, you'll probably only be there a day. And while you're there you'll be performing at different events."

"No, you don't understand. What I'm asking, is...erm, basically...will you come on tour with us?"

If I had been drinking water right then, that would be the time I would've spit it out all over the place. "You want me to tour America with you?!"

"Yeah! Think about all the fun we'd have!"

"Harry, I don't think your management OR my mum would let me, and I haven't even met the rest of the guys, and--"