Chapter Nineteen

I've been kinda busy lately so my friend helped me write some parts of this chapter to get it done faster for you guys 'cause i really didnt wanna upload late so thank you Meghan ! :) & she also edited the whole thing for me! She's also helped me with some imagines so I think might just start co-owning this account..I'll update on that soon!

Oh, & From now on , when I talk about tweets in this story , I'll refer to Aria's twitter as '@[Aria]' she obviously is only a character and doesn't have a real twitter..so just letting you know !xx

------

Water balloon after water balloon was chucked by the neighbors into Harry's yard, drenching the fans. Some of the girls looked disgusted, others shocked. Only a few didn't actually seem too upset. Harry and I laughed together as we watched the boys throw several water balloons and the fans slowly started to disappear out of the yard. Within five minutes, the only things remaining in his yard were broken, soggy water balloons on the ground.

"Way to go, Harry Styles defense league," he smiled.

"They have a title?" I chuckled.

"Yep!"

"That was hilarious," I remarked, pulling out my phone to check twitter.

"Yeah, it's always entertaining to watch. It's harmless fun...it's not like the fans could get hurt by it."

"This is true," I agreed while clicking on my twitter interactions. I immediately laughed as I read the first one that, just like all the others, was from a fan account. It read:

'Last Update for today! @[Aria] is at Harry's. We all left tho cause those idiot boys drenched us again.'

"What do you want to do tonight?" I asked Harry while putting my phone back in my pocket.

"I dunno..." he replied. "Want to see what movies are on?"

"Sure!" I said.

We sat down next to each other against the headboard of his bed and turned on the telly. Harry kept one arm around my shoulder and the other arm controlling the remote. He flipped through the TV guide until we saw Green Street Hooligans, choosing that.

Half an hour later, I heard snoring. I turned my head sideways to see Harry was asleep.....just like what always happened the old days. I slightly grinned, realising things were pretty much back to normal.

I nudged his leg. "Harry," I whispered. "Wake up you party pooper. It's 9:30."

No response.

"Harryyyyyy," I tried again as I poked his cheek. Still nothing.

"Harry!" I attempted one more time while lightly hitting my hand against his cheek a few times. His eyes fluttered open, looking startled. When he saw it was me, he smiled. "You fell asleep," I told him.

"Sorry," he responded. "I'll stay awake for the rest of it, I promise."

"Good," I laughed.

When the movie ended, we turned off the television and just talked for awhile.

"So...we should probably talk about what the plan is for tomorrow," I randomly said.

"Oh yeah," Harry replied.

"Did you tell any paparazzis to come?"

"No...should I? I thought maybe they'd just end up following us anyway."

"It doesn't usually get that intense that they're chasing after you, does it?" I asked, surprised.

"No...you're probably right. I have an idea."